Add me

Discus and support Add me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me I'm 12 year old and I need friend to play with on minecraft I'm good at minecraft and I play black ops sky rim halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxOnlyUseDogsxX, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Add me

Add me I'm 12 year old and I need friend to play with on minecraft I'm good at minecraft and I play black ops sky rim halo

:)

XxOnlyUseDogsxX, Jan 3, 2014
  2. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

soo agree not much we can do though. I wish i was a mod i would lock all their threads so fast it wouldn't even be funny. ps I only clicked on this thread to tell a little kid he sounded like he was having a fit to get a friend lol

themann2488, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Add me, ADd me, ADD me, ADD Me, ADD ME!!!

It should be clearly stated that if you want people to add you then you post in the sticky. All other posts posted elsewhere should be deleted as soon as possible and the perpetrators should be forced to play Texas Hold'em with me when I am out of my tree
    drunk on Moscow Mules. I'm told it is a nightmare.

D MASTERPIECE, Jan 3, 2014
  4. rockanthem23
    rockanthem23 Guest

Add me

Hi I'm 14 and I'm new to Xbox live as well I play minecraft, rayman etc and I just sent you a friend request, I need friend too to play multiplayer

rockanthem23, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Add me