Add me for minecraft, gta 5 and BF3 & BF4

Discus and support Add me for minecraft, gta 5 and BF3 & BF4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My buddie and I are looking to find people to play the games Ive listed in the subject line. He doesn't play mine craft but you can still add me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by framed life, Mar 21, 2014.

1. framed life
    framed life Guest

My buddie and I are looking to find people to play the games Ive listed in the subject line. He doesn't play mine craft but you can still add me for it.

By the way we are decent to great players on GTA and BF and are looking to team up with anyone, especially in battlefield.

My gamertag below:

:)

framed life, Mar 21, 2014
  2. framed life
    framed life Guest
    Add me to play

Add me as well for gta 5 bf3/4 and mine craft.

framed life, Mar 21, 2014
  3. IRISH JOKERZ
    IRISH JOKERZ Guest
    Add me to play

Add me to play minecraft or gta 5 Add me for minecraft, gta 5 and BF3 & BF4 :)

IRISH JOKERZ, Mar 21, 2014
  4. framed life Win User

Add me to play

Add me as well for gta 5 bf3/4 and mine craft.
  5. IRISH JOKERZ Win User

Add me to play

Add me to play minecraft or gta 5 :)
  6. UgetinTbag3d Win User

GTA 5 - friend base for online play - mostly role play / cop killing / jumpstunt

I play bf4 and destiny and gta 5 on xbox one. Looking for friends to play with daily. Add me . Im 23 in usa
  7. JAKE1919-732BA8D9-7A Win User

is anyone still playing bf3

I am still playing bf3 and bf4 add me to play bf3 if you like
  8. spydeZ6 Win User

How many people still play?

BF3 and BF4 are good games but there's something missing. I sold my BF3 and skipped BF4 after playing the beta. I bought Bad Company 2 back and it still rocks!

Add me!
Thema:

1. Add me for minecraft, gta 5 and BF3 & BF4 - Similar Threads - Add minecraft gta

2. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  3. Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.: Hello, I am currently having troubles when joining a minecraft bedrock world on Xbox. I have enabled some add-ons from the marketplace store (dragon fire, tinkerers construct, etc.) and whenever...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends On Minecraft On my iPad.: How to add Friends On minecraft With m u iPad d8b9613e-5d47-4cef-8959-5fb8d98e290f
  7. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  8. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  9. Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft: Can you add naturally spawning volcanoes to minecraft ee8fcd52-8b9c-4d3e-bd44-ba3af71b54fe
  10. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...