Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS.

Discus and support Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently switch from my Xbox 360 to Xbox One S. Over the lifetime of the x360 was adding to the library of games, games on Xbox One t,hink... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GustlikSilesia, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS.

Hello,

I recently switch from my Xbox 360 to Xbox One S. Over the lifetime of the x360 was adding to the library of games, games on Xbox One t,hink that in the near future buying it. After the change on to the new platform can not see in his library, section of
    games for the Xbox One, for example, Thief, Styx, Lords of The Fallen. I realized this today wanting to install the Lords of the Fallen.

I have a subscription gold more than a year and some games from this period "evaporated". I did not add all the games only ones that interested me, and some of them are visible a part is not. I would add only that all the games that would add to the Xbox 360
    console xbox they are visible on oneS Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS. :( I'm sure about that would add these games properly.

Please help.

:)

GustlikSilesia, Nov 3, 2016
  2. Game add on problem?

hi i had the same problem i only got map pack 3 yesterday but drive inn dont work it loads up but freezes towards the end ive tried everythink i can to having my game clean at the shop and redownloading it and clearing chache nothing works i hate that no
    one has got a answer lol xbox should be dealing with this

GHOSTRID3R 23, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Game add on problem?

I see you've had your disc cleaned, but have you tried a different copy of the game? If not, see if you can borrow a friend's copy, to see if that makes any difference.

Mister Fitzer, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

I am unable to download Xbox 360 games

You must add credit card to your MS account for downloading or buy X360 games on Xbox ONE.
  5. LAXAVIT Win User

I play xbox 1 and 360. Lets play

Hey man, feel free to add me, we have some games in common on X360.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

game add-ons problems

No,they have to be downloaded via your console.
  7. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

problem with game add-ons

8. XBF Esteban R Win User

problem with game add-ons

Hey there, StoneBanks619

I would say that the best course of action you can take are first trying to remove and then redownload your gamertag to your console following the steps here

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

If that doesn't work then the next thing I would try is what we call a soft reset.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted reset and
    keep my games and apps.

Follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
Thema:

Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS.

1. Add Games with Gold problem. Add on x360, invisible on oneS. - Similar Threads - Add Games Gold

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  4. Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...: I feel like my XBox Live subscription is stuck in purgatory, no support avenues have led to any help, and I think manual intervention is needed. I tried to cancel my Game Pass Ultimate...
  5. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  6. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  7. How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a...: Last month we had these free games: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/27/games-with-gold-december-2018/ I was not able to take...
  8. Will free Gold download replace existing game or add-on packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will free Gold download replace existing game or add-on packs?: I see BattleField is free this month. I would like to download the free version and give away my purchased game to a friend that doesn't have an account. Will I loose my add-ons that I have...
  9. July game with gold is asking to add a credit card before get it free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    July game with gold is asking to add a credit card before get it free: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE July Game with Gold is requiring adding a credit card, though free. It is stated $0+ tax, and it need me to add a...
  10. Add downloaded game to exceptions list (xbox360/xbox live gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add downloaded game to exceptions list (xbox360/xbox live gold): My son has a few games that I've allowed to be downloaded that exceed the parental controls I have in place. Some are at a higher rating and some are indie (unrated) games. Is there a way to add...