Add exceptions for some games that are above content restrictions limit

Discus and support Add exceptions for some games that are above content restrictions limit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have set content restrictions on my Xbox to 10+ as all my family including kids plays with same account. So, if I install a 14+ or 16+ game that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox Owner, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Xbox Owner
    Xbox Owner Guest

I have set content restrictions on my Xbox to 10+ as all my family including kids plays with same account. So, if I install a 14+ or 16+ game that I think should be safe for all, Xbox asks for account password whenever someone opens those games. I just want to have an option to exempt some games from restrictions so that password is not needed to play those games and my content restrictions can also remain enabled.

As of now, I have two options. Either I should remove content restrictions totally or setup a family group and ask for permission from family organizer and choose to allow Always. But I don’t want to remove the content restrictions totally and nor I want to setup any family group as all family members just uses one account in Xbox. I just want simple exception list feature added to the "content restrictions" screen in Xbox settings in which we can add or remove any games easily.

:)

Xbox Owner, Aug 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: