Add Elder scrolls online to windows microstoft store and Xbox app

Discus and support Add Elder scrolls online to windows microstoft store and Xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You have literally every other Elder scrolls title from battlespire, daggerfall, morrowind, oblivion, and Skyrim you even have ESO's clone counterpart... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Melissa--R, Aug 6, 2024.

1. Add Elder scrolls online to windows microstoft store and Xbox app

You have literally every other Elder scrolls title from battlespire, daggerfall, morrowind, oblivion, and Skyrim

you even have ESO's clone counterpart fallout 76

I have waited 8 years for it to come to PC, while im not the only one who has been asking. Ive found official site posts asking for it while insider devs say they will post it as a voting option under a post on the Xbox insiders subreddit but they never have.

ive search across posts on the website and the subreddit for comments and have found a reasonable amount. even among the Eso steam community there are comments.

we should either get it added to the PC already or Microsoft should get epic games onboard to cover the matter with another game listing or update that connects to the xbox app/Microsoft store since they already have a model in place to connect with steam.

the cloud remote play is irrelevant as im not going to buy a console when xbox rewards doesn't send me my prize or the fact I prefer to play on Pc anyways.

submitted by /u/Melissa--R
    [link] [comments]

/u/Melissa--R, Aug 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Add Elder scrolls online to windows microstoft store and Xbox app