Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming

Discus and support Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You guys should make it an option to where your viewers can hear game chat well because since cross platform is a thing people can now play with there... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jay_plays_xbox, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming

You guys should make it an option to where your viewers can hear game chat well because since cross platform is a thing people can now play with there friends on PlayStation but the viewers can’t hear them and only hear you. I think this would be a good idea

submitted by /u/Jay_plays_xbox
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jay_plays_xbox, Jun 1, 2020
  2. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Ok, so I figured out that to get game audio/chat to work while streaming, we had to hook the controller up to the computer we are streaming to via USB. The headset stayed plugged into the controller. Yay! Game audio AND chat!

NEXT PROBLEM: there seems to be no way to control game volume/chat volume while streaming. We have mute chat at the top, but that is all. The computer volume controls do not affect the stream, and the volume controls on the controller adapter also seem to
    do nothing.

How do you control game/chat volume while streaming?
  3. patthegamer90 Win User

Issue while streaming.

All u have to do is either reset the party while streaming and it will give your friend the option to add his audio in the party menu on his xbox.
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
  5. CarTzy Win User

does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox Series X?

Hello JoeDaddy89,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to know if your Twitch stream still picks up party audio when you switch party to in-game chat on Xbox Series X. This is a good question and I will try to help you with it.

The answer depends on how you are streaming your gameplay. If you are using the Twitch app on your Xbox Series X, then your stream will only pick up the audio from the chat channel that you are currently in. So, if you switch from party chat to in-game chat, your stream will also switch to in-game chat audio. However, if you are using a capture card or a PC to stream your gameplay, then you may have more options to control the audio sources. For example, some capture cards have separate audio inputs for game sound and chat sound, so you can choose which one to include in your stream. Similarly, some streaming software on PC have audio mixer features that allow you to adjust the volume or mute different audio sources.

I hope this information was helpful and answered your question. If you have any other questions or issues, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and happy gaming!
  6. andersonpassos Win User

All voices are heard?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To stop your Xbox from streaming game chat audio, you can mute the chat audio in your Xbox settings. Here's how:

Go to your Xbox settings.

Select "Display & sound."

Select "Volume."

Toggle off the "Game chat" option.

This should prevent game chat audio from being included in your stream.
Thema:

Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming

1. Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming - Similar Threads - Add option game

2. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  5. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  6. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?: A great option for the share button is to swap between party chat and game chat instantly with one click. You can already chance settings like taking a photo, video, start and stop recording,...
  7. Add option to swap between game chat and party chat using the 'share' button?

in XboX Insiders
  8. Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to install/buy add ons directly through the add on list from a game on the store: Right now you need to scroll down all the way down to the add on list (which is already annoying as the new store app doesn't support scrolling with RT/LT), and you can't purchase directly from...
  9. When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?: I don't care for dubbed versions, I want to play games in their original language. It is beyond idiotic that I have to change the entire language of Windows to change language in a game, a process...
  10. Add option to list game titles by NAME in Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to list game titles by NAME in Xbox App: Add option to list game titles by NAME in Xbox App, often difficult to see the title names from the Icons / images. Thanks submitted by /u/Reddwarf4ever [link] [comments]