Add Age of Empires III game CD to my Steam account

Discus and support Add Age of Empires III game CD to my Steam account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have Age of Empires III and its expansions in CD format for my personal computer. I would like to know if there is any possibility to add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nisti10, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Nisti10
    Nisti10 Guest

Hello,

I have Age of Empires III and its expansions in CD format for my personal computer. I would like to know if there is any possibility to add them to my Steam account so as to be able to download it at any of my computers without the need of the physical CDs.

I tried adding the games using the CD keys but of course they didn't work, as they're not Steam keys.

I am looking forward to your reply

Sergio

:)

Nisti10, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Nixelplex Win User

I dont believe you can just add a disk game to steam. That is probably something you need to reach out to steam for help.
  3. xbox360italy Win User

Cant connect to games for windows live..down for 36 hours..plz help!!

4. Eetu Pärssinen Win User

Stolen Age of empires III CD key

i did go to ensemble studios online account page and recovered the username and it gave me zozo1983 which is not my account
  5. Eetu Pärssinen Win User

I got this game for gift few years ago, so i don't know where it was purchased
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact your retailer and ask them for help with the product your purchased from them by showing proof of that purchase
Thema:

1. Add Age of Empires III game CD to my Steam account - Similar Threads - Add Age Empires

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  6. How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass: How to add age restrictions on xbox game pass e11c4912-a538-48b5-afbd-77a274a829b9
  7. Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?: Hey! I have a problem with Dragon Age: Origins. The game does not have Russian localization (may be there is not only Russian speakers problem) in the digital version of the game. But...
  8. Dragon Age Origins Add-on question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Add-on question: Add-on for Dragon Age Origins isn't showing up on my xbox one ready to install. The add-on:...
  9. Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add custom image, but account age is over 40 years old.: I clearly set my birthday to August 18th, 1975. However, when I try to add a custom profile picture, it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts". I think this is a glitch......
  10. Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?: I get very bored I only have a small group of friends I play with on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Please I'm a very: nice friendly funny person that is looking for some new friends! :D. Out of 70+...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding AOE III maps in steam

2. can i connect age of empires iii to steam