Adapter want fit XB 1 controller With XB 1 Slim

Discus and support Adapter want fit XB 1 controller With XB 1 Slim in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the XB1 Slim to replace my Xbox One Day One Edition, had the Polk 4 Shot and the Polk adapter to get it to work. Now the problem today the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WayneHenderson, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Adapter want fit XB 1 controller With XB 1 Slim

I bought the XB1 Slim to replace my Xbox One Day One Edition, had the Polk 4 Shot and the Polk adapter to get it to work. Now the problem today the Polk died and so I went and bought a new adapter and a pair of Hyper X Cloud Stinger headsets. But the Microsoft
    adapter would not go into the slim controller that came in the bundle and went and bought a new adapter to make sure the adapter wasn't bad. But it wouldn’t fit either so I decided to call in and ask for a repair but get told that the adapter doesn’t work
    with the bundled controlled with thee Xbox Slim and they stated they could not repair it due it would not work with the Slim controller even though the system and controller was under warranty but there Supervisor told him they could not talk to me they couldn’t
    and wouldn’t replace or repair but had used an adapter with it before and I have 3 controllers I bought from the Xbox Design Lab and the same controller and the Microsoft adapters work fine with it. Now I’m stuck with a head set my wife said without the adapter
    was way too low as she plays on her XB 1. Been with MS for 11 years, even after the fiasco when the XB 1 was announced.I know this might fall on deaf ears but it’s a shame when you buy a new System and now can’t even get the controller replaced. Just can't
    believe they state they want do anything, now I have a headset that useless for MP. My GT is ThumpThis feel you can pull up information but if not a very disturbed parent and gamer. Have a blessed day.

Adapter want fit XB 1 controller With XB 1 Slim [​IMG]

Here a picture of my buddy XBox 1 controller that came with the Slim Blue GOW console using it and goes in with no problem. Guess what it works

Paul W Henderson

GT: ThumpThis

:)

WayneHenderson, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Kyle Spadaro
    Kyle Spadaro Guest
    Xbox Live service discontinued for Xbox 360 by 2016?

XB 360 is way better than the XB 1 in many ways...

Kyle Spadaro, Nov 30, 2016
  3. XB 1 ERROR MESSAGE

While playing multiplayer or squads an out of memory error2 will come on the screen and kicks me out of live and kicks everybody out of the lobby. Does not do it all the time but usually one time every four hours sometimes twice. Please help!!!

ORIGINAL PLAN B, Nov 30, 2016
  4. SVVOVANN Win User

XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.

Thanks for the answer. But as I wrote in the above posts, I do not have at my disposal console xb 360. Therefore, there is no way to log in to my account on the console xb 360. Until that time, the so-called download queue of xb 360 was not filled up,
    content with backward compatibility xb 360 intended for xb 1 was downloaded to the console xb 1 x without any problems.
  5. Kyle Spadaro Win User

Xbox Live service discontinued for Xbox 360 by 2016?

XB 360 is way better than the XB 1 in many ways...
  6. CarolOliver3 Win User

Microsoft 360 controller

No, i have a Microsoft 360 controller and spicifspecif bought a p&c that stated for xb 360. This p&c fits a no name controller.
  7. loneeXwolf Win User

XBOX ONE S losing controller signal mid game

So I wanted to add this too,

The controller is only disconnecting when I have my XB chat adapter from my Astro A50 headset plugged in.

When I have the chat adapter not plugged in it does NOT disconnect...
  8. Lint1987 Win User

Old Fart Looking for a Group to Join.

Forgot to mention that I am on XB -1 and ps-4
Thema:

Adapter want fit XB 1 controller With XB 1 Slim

1. Adapter want fit XB 1 controller With XB 1 Slim - Similar Threads - Adapter fit controller

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  4. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  5. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  6. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  7. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  8. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  9. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  10. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...