Adapter kinect for X Box One S

Discus and support Adapter kinect for X Box One S in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have just passed of 1 X Box One + Kinect to 1 X Box One S and I shall wish to receive free of charge the adapter to use my Kinect as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Koolking13, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Koolking13
    Koolking13 Guest

Hello,
    I have just passed of 1 X Box One + Kinect to 1 X Box One S and I shall wish to receive free of charge the adapter to use my Kinect as explained on your site. Can you do what's necessary?

:)

Koolking13, Aug 4, 2016
  2. Xbox one s console

i wanted to buy x box one console and x box i got x box one s console and with this i bought kinect sensor but to my shock i was not able to setup kinect sensor with x box one s because i was not having an adapter .....i paid so much money already for console
    controller kinect now im asked to buy an adapter ....pls microsoft i want an adapter for free i bought whole x box one s from yanbu saudi arabia (jarir book store) pls help me get an adapter for free !!

RoutineTea29330, Aug 4, 2016
  3. AdelaNisip
    AdelaNisip Guest
    Kinect Xbox one s problem

I have a problem whit my Kinect, wont turn on.i buy adapter kinect for x box one s.

AdelaNisip, Aug 4, 2016
  4. Adapter kinect for X Box One S

How do I receive the adapter free of charge from this forum

PianoDrake84313, Jan 10, 2018
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Kinect

Are you using the Xbox 360 with Kinect, or do you have an Xbox One with Kinect 2?

Also do you have an original Xbox One with Kinect directly connected to the console, or a Xbox One S or X with a separate Kinect Adapter to connect Kinect to your S or X console?

If you have an external Kinect adapter for S or X consoles, what color is the light on the adapter?
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Kinect Support for XBox One X

The Kinect will work on the Xbox One X. It just needs the adapter. Assuming it's the right adapter, then it should work fine with Kinect games and voice commands.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-adapter

The Kinect is definitely not built into the Xbox One S or X. That saleman was misinformed.
  7. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox One S Kinect

Yes there is an adapter for the kinect to be connected to Xbox ONE S and Xbox ONE X.
  8. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox One S Kinect

9. XBF Diego M Win User

Will a "Kinect for Windows V2" work on an Xbox One S with the included adapter?

Hi milter,

No problem! To answer your second question, yes the power adapter is compatible for Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows 10 and is the only Kinect adapter available. You can use the adapter to connect a Kinect for Xbox One to an Xbox One S or an Xbox One
    X or you can use the adapter to connect either a Kinect for Xbox One or Kinect for Windows v2 to a Windows 10 PC.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!
Thema:

1. Adapter kinect for X Box One S - Similar Threads - Adapter kinect Box

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Wireless Adapter Getting into a State of Not Recognizing a Connected...: Hello, I am experiencing a persistent intermittent issue with the Xbox Wireless Adapter on my Windows 11 system. Sometimes, after my controller turns off and must reconnect, although my Xbox...
  4. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  5. xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless adapter on an xbox one: I'm asking this because my Xbox controller randomly disconnects after 1-5 minutes of gaming (I tried using several controllers ( bought a new one and borrowed form my brother and this still...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working: Hello, I have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 which has been working for a few years then suddenly stopped working a few months ago. I have tried several things to fix it but nothing...
  7. Can the xbox wireless adapter support multiple devices simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the xbox wireless adapter support multiple devices simultaneously: I have an older series 1 elite controller and liked the look of the halo infinite razer headset so i was wondering if the xbox adapter can support multiple devices at the same time, or would i...
  8. can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...: can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet connection? please reply if you can help bfe3048e-eadd-4de5-929b-add22bf8ebaa
  9. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  10. For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For an Xbox one Kinect, do i need to purchase a new adapter?: I have an Xbox one kinect that my mother recently bought for my Xbox one S, yet it doesnt match any of the ports on the back of my xbox. So i have to ask, do i have to buy a completely new...