Actual xbox live contact email address

Discus and support Actual xbox live contact email address in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant get in contact with xbox live. None of the phone numbers work and none of the selections on the page are getting me there either.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mark 555, Sep 18, 2018.

1. mark 555
    mark 555 Guest

I cant get in contact with xbox live. None of the phone numbers work and none of the selections on the page are getting me there either.

:)

mark 555, Sep 18, 2018
  2. notxstein
    notxstein Guest
    someone else is using my email for the billing contact address

Some idiot entered my email address for his billing contact email in his xbox live account. Now I get an email with every transaction, and it is annoying. However, the emails don't say the gamertag or actual account ID. I have my own xbox live account with
    the same email address for the login and for the billing address. I tried calling support, but they won't tell me the account login or change the billing contact email. What can I do?

thanks in advance for any help!

notxstein, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Measator
    Measator Guest
    A question I have about Xbox Live

A question I have is when I sign in on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox Live account in the top right corner it shows your emblem along with a rotation of my gamertag name, achievement numbers, money I have on my account, and my email address linked to the account. But for some reason it doesn't show my email address when it's rotating through and instead just shows blank nothing until the next thing comes up in the rotation when it should show my email address in the rotation.

Measator, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

This is the U.S number

They have different numbers for different regions.

That could be your issue.

(Removed by Moderator-Personal information)

5. mark 555
    mark 555 Guest
    Thanks, yeah i was thinking that. Finally made contact through a live chat

mark 555, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Hi Mark 555,

When trying to contact support, please use
    Contact Us

The hours of operation in central time is 7am - 12pm Monday through Friday and 7am - 8pm Saturday and Sunday

They do have international numbers as well

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Mark 555,

When trying to contact support, please use
    Contact Us

The hours of operation in central time is 7am - 12pm Monday through Friday and 7am - 8pm Saturday and Sunday

They do have international numbers as well
  8. mark 555 Win User

Thanks, yeah i was thinking that. Finally made contact through a live chat
  9. Geth Win User

This is the U.S number

They have different numbers for different regions.

That could be your issue.

(Removed by Moderator-Personal information)
  10. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Xbox 360 account not carrying to xbox one

Ok. Sign into your Silver account on your xbox 360 then go to account management and look at what email address is linked to it. This is the email you need to use when you attempt to recover it to the xbox one.

The xbox LIVE service does not allow two separate gamertags to the same email address for logging in. If this has actually happened to you then you will need to contact xbox customer service or assign a new email address to either one of the profiles.
  11. WPAK Win User

Two Live accounts one email

Hi there,

for an issue like this it's best to contact Xbox Support, since it shouldn't be possible that 2 xbox live accounts are on the same email address,

A possible solution would be to move that unwanted xbox live account to a different MS account (email address) but it's best to have Xbox Support decide what step is best.

To contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Actual xbox live contact email address - Similar Threads - Actual live contact

2. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  3. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  6. How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?: I've tried soo many times to sign up for Xbox live but everytime I enter everything in, the system says its gonna update but it never does. it did one time and i got Xbox live on that account but...
  7. xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?: I have an Xbox account with an old email that I never use anymore. I also have an email I use for everything that has somehow gotten an Xbox account I have never signed into. (I have no idea how...
  8. Me aparece un error que dice El perfil actual no tiene permiso para jugar en xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me aparece un error que dice El perfil actual no tiene permiso para jugar en xbox live: Buenas Tardes. Necesito una solución para el tema que señalo en el título, nadie me brinda soluciones, intente marcar y las lineas no funcionan ni el chat del soporte me brinda ayuda. Lo...
  9. Mi correo en xbox live rewards no es mi correo actual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi correo en xbox live rewards no es mi correo actual: Hola necesito ayuda... Los mensajes de xbox live rewards no llegan a mi correo actual, yo cambie mi correo hace 4 años, mi suscripcion de xbox live rewards tiene 2 años pero cuando veo el correo...
  10. Cannot figure out microsoft email/live ID linked to my actual gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot figure out microsoft email/live ID linked to my actual gamertag: Hello, I am trying to sign in on my xbox 360. Gamertag on xbox 360 states Ýiaz with a gamerscore of 4995. I am required to sign into xbox live in order to access the account. However, it states an...