Activision Sign In with different gamer tag

Discus and support Activision Sign In with different gamer tag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey All, Quick question. My son has dofferent gamertags at my house amd at his moms house. He has been playing Modern Warfare at my house and his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwitchesFaja, Jan 21, 2021.

1. TwitchesFaja
    TwitchesFaja Guest

Hey All,

Quick question. My son has dofferent gamertags at my house amd at his moms house. He has been playing Modern Warfare at my house and his Activision account is linked to his gamertag here. He just downloaded modern warfare at his moms and wanta to login
    to his activision account instead of creating a new one. However, it will not take his email/password. Does anyone know if this is because his actovision account is linked to his gamertag at my house? His gamertag is dofferent at his moms house. Any help is
    appreciated.

:)

TwitchesFaja, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Every1sFavGUNNR Win User

No access to beta forums

I signed up using a different gamer tag, if that helps any- i signed up under "Panglossia" then changed my gamer tag.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

game tag.

Hello Ron,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Is the Houdini202 an old gamer tag of yours? The reason why it is showing is you play on Activision account for Call of duty games. You will need to update the gamer tag with Activision, for it to show the correct gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

Is it different from your gamer tag? I know Modern Warfare uses your activision account names if it is not the same as you gamertag. If there are issues just with that game your might need to contact their support.
  5. PingedAxe414 Win User

help me i need my exp reset to 0

I only use it here in the forums. I have a different profile for online game play. There was no action from Xbox or Activision. Activision is "working on it" and have said that for a year. Xbox says it is Activision's problem as they have the data on their
    servers. That leaves users with no solution except to pay for another gamer tag just to use CoD 4. R-I-P O-F-F.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Xbox One / 360 profile

You can have your gamer tag on both consoles. You can also have your gamer tag signed in on both at the same time. The Xbox one is a different platform and won't cancel out your profile on the 360.
Thema:

1. Activision Sign In with different gamer tag - Similar Threads - Activision Sign different

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Activision id call of duty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision id call of duty: Someone changed my activision id on call of duty and it won’t let me change it back. Any suggestions? 6522b3ff-6e28-468d-ba1f-af7cabe830f0
  6. xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...: bir isteğim olucak eski xbox,bethesda,activison,blizzard ve diğer xbox studiolarının yapdığı oyunlara türkçe desteği getirirmisiniz oynamak istiyorum ancak ingilizcem yetersiz olduğun'dan oynarken...
  7. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed
  8. Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...: I was just wondering now that Activision Is part of Microsoft. Will there be a slight chance you will go back to backwards compatibility? 5b7c9945-742b-4228-a2e5-1d481a93ce7a
  9. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  10. How can I link the right activision account on MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I link the right activision account on MW3?: I’m trying to play MW3, but signed into the wrong activision account. I want to switch so my stuff can transfer, but I can’t log out or change it. Unlinking the account on the COD website doesn’t...