Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions?

Discus and support Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hadn’t played for a few weeks on MW2 so Ioad the game up can’t play it at all even campaign won’t then I realised I had been permanently banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Whitt1, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Ryan Whitt1
    Ryan Whitt1 Guest

I hadn’t played for a few weeks on MW2 so Ioad the game up can’t play it at all even campaign won’t then I realised I had been permanently banned for no reason but they say it was for unauthorised software and manipulation of game data which I %100 know I didn’t do so appealed it case closed I’m permanently banned tried tweeting Activision but no response I’m thinking about taking legal action as I’ve paid for a game I can’t ever use again

:)

Ryan Whitt1, Aug 17, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

If you are only banned by Activision, then you will have to keep trying to work with them. Microsoft has nothing to do with publisher or game specific bans. We cannot assist in any way with this.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You have.to.address it.with Activision

MS.doesn't own Activision yet and even when.it.does.They are their own.moderation team
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Unfortunately, as the ban was permanent, it is not possible to reverse it.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. DeanoThePenguin Win User

I’ve had exactly the same, haven't played the game in a while, I just bought mw3 and tried the campaign early access to find out I’ve been banned for the same reasons as above.

They won’t overturn the ban, the annoying thing is I’m such a rubbish player I don’t understand how they think I’ve been cheating.
  6. taidara Win User

posting here because the other forum is not working

Thema:

1. Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions? - Similar Threads - Activision has permanently

2. Hey Microsoft and Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft and Activision: I know its a no but I was wondering if I could use the bo6 trailer for a bo6 movie that I'll make when it comes out or after It Will be on YouTube So yeah can yo get back to me please and thank...
  3. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  4. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  5. Activision id call of duty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision id call of duty: Someone changed my activision id on call of duty and it won’t let me change it back. Any suggestions? 6522b3ff-6e28-468d-ba1f-af7cabe830f0
  6. xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...: bir isteğim olucak eski xbox,bethesda,activison,blizzard ve diğer xbox studiolarının yapdığı oyunlara türkçe desteği getirirmisiniz oynamak istiyorum ancak ingilizcem yetersiz olduğun'dan oynarken...
  7. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed
  8. Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...: I was just wondering now that Activision Is part of Microsoft. Will there be a slight chance you will go back to backwards compatibility? 5b7c9945-742b-4228-a2e5-1d481a93ce7a
  9. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...
  10. Now that Activision has been bought, will Spider-Man Web of Shadows return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Activision has been bought, will Spider-Man Web of Shadows return?: Please make it compatible with new consoles, it's the best spider-man ever released and we need it. b126af3d-9e12-4d0b-8d76-071d944c3beb