Activated 16 digit gift certificate code

Discus and support Activated 16 digit gift certificate code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Activated 16 digit gift certificate code, but the game did not come on my account, what to do? Help! b7a8395e-5583-429d-a9f5-299534efc9ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by russianofficer7, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Activated 16 digit gift certificate code

:)

russianofficer7, Sep 25, 2016
  2. redemption code

I have a gift certificate game when you enter the code on xbox360 redeem code says that this code is not valid

WinnableMule213, Sep 25, 2016
  3. ocelot20
    ocelot20 Guest
    Game Trade in Question

Do you mean 19 digit code then the scratch off one? As mine has a 19 digit code then next to that is the scratch of thing. Am on the game.co.uk website now I have clicked on the gift card option and it wants a digit code and a pin code. When I click on info
    it says Your 19 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin code on the back of the gift card. Not sure if I have the correct card you see.

ocelot20, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I'm assuming you're referring to the Name Your Game bundle. If so, the code for the game should be emailed to you, not automatically added to your account. If you have not received an email, you will need to fill out the form on the bottom of the offer's
    FAQ -
    microsoft.promo.eprize.com/.../faq.html

Smwutches, Sep 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: