Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner

Discus and support Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ! I've started to play snowrunner recently and decided to buy the season 3 year pass DLC. Unfortunatelly the DLC content in the game is still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arnaud MENG, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Arnaud  MENG
    Arnaud MENG Guest

Hello !

I've started to play snowrunner recently and decided to buy the season 3 year pass DLC. Unfortunatelly the DLC content in the game is still unlock and I cannot access it.

When checking the content library menu and trying to buy it again it shows that I already own the DLC.

I've you any idea how to trigger the activation of the DLC in-game ?

Thank you in advance for your help !

Best regards

:)

Arnaud MENG, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Arnaud MENG Win User

Hello,

I finally found the solution by myself. After purchasing a DLC pack, you still need to visit each individual content page in the Xbox application on PC and then install then cell "install" for each of them.

Now everything works perfectly.

Best regards,

Arnaud
  3. Arnaud MENG Win User

Hello,

Thanks for your reactivity,

To answer your questions:

- Yes internet is working

- I'm using a computer (not Xbox console)

- I don't have acces to the menu you mention because I'm using the Xbox application on PC (Xbox Game Pass). So I can go to snowrunner > manage but I don't have any option to install the DLC. Also it is mentionned on the DLC store page that the DLC does not require any installation.

- I tried to unistall reinstall but nothing changed

Finally, in-game, I have not error message, the DLC content still show has locked as if I need to buy it.

Thank you for your help

Best regards
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Arnaud,

Thank you for letting me know and we are happy to hear that the problem you had with SnowRunner has been resolved.

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please feel free to mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts).

Have a great day and Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Arnaud,

Thank you for responding and for the added details. Since you are using PC to access the game, the DLC included on the game bundle you purchased should automatically reflect in-game. Sometimes a game requires completion of certain tasks before you can access your DLC, add-ons, or in-game currencies. In this case, I would highly suggest contacting the game developer as they specialize in addressing game-specific issues and have the necessary expertise to provide you with the resolution.

You can reach them on this link: SnowRunner – Focus Support Center (focus-entmt.com)

Sincerely,

6. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Arnaud,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with accessing the DLC content in SnowRunner. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

To further isolate the issue, I would like to ask a few questions.
    1. Are you using Xbox Console to access the game?
    2. Is the season 3-year pass DLC showing in your Order history? You can check this by going to account.microsoft.com/orders

3. Did you encounter an error message when you try access it in-game?

In the meantime, I recommend you try the following steps:

- Make sure your Xbox console is connected to the internet and has the latest system update.

- Go to My games & apps > Manage > snowrunner > Manage game and add-ons.

- Check if the DLC is installed. If not, select it and install it.

- Restart your console and launch the game.

- If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC.

For your reference, you may also check this link: Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

Hopefully, this process will activate the DLC content, and you’ll be able to enjoy the in-game contents. Let me know how it goes.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner - Similar Threads - Activate DLC GamePass

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  4. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  5. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  6. How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?: I recently bought a Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor - 27-Inch QHD (2560x1440) 165Hz. I have tried to activate 120 hertz and 1440 resolution but have not been able to do so I tried many different HDMI...
  7. Devkit activation fails.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Devkit activation fails.: hello This is Ryan from KRAFTON HQ in Korea. We purchased an Xbox Series X devkit in April, and when we received it and tried to use it, we kept getting Activation Failed. The exact error...
  8. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  9. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  10. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...