Actiontec: So every time I try to buy Steep, no matter what payment method I use, it doesn't ...

Discus and support Actiontec: So every time I try to buy Steep, no matter what payment method I use, it doesn't ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): So every time I try to buy Steep, no matter what payment method I use, it doesn't let me buy it ive tried every way... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by vDeraj, Jan 8, 2017.

1. vDeraj
    vDeraj Guest

Actiontec: So every time I try to buy Steep, no matter what payment method I use, it doesn't ...

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): So every time I try to buy Steep, no matter what payment method I use, it doesn't let me buy it
    ive tried every way possible to pay for the Gold Edition of Steep, and nothing works. It always says there was a problem on Microsofts part, and this has been happening for 24 hours now.

:)

vDeraj, Jan 8, 2017
  2. PlayB3yond27
    PlayB3yond27 Guest
    unable to add billing infomation to xbox live

The can't autherise the payment method means you entered the payment information wrong, so you don't have enough money in you account to buy whatever your trying to buy. What are you trying to purchase and what payment method are you using?

PlayB3yond27, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Can't purchase Xbox 360 Game

No matter what I try. I have a payment method active, and I have enough money left from my prepaid gift card. What gives? All it says every time is: "Sorry. Your account is unable to make that transaction on xbox.com. Please try again on your Xbox." That's
    what it says when I try to buy it on my Xbox One and the web.

TheCallaghram, Jan 8, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: