Actiontec: Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup

Discus and support Actiontec: Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup Stateful is with DHCP and stateless is without certain DHCP types. Think of stateless as... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by StigBBC TopGear, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Actiontec: Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup
    Stateful is with DHCP and stateless is without certain DHCP types. Think of stateless as static and stateful as dynamic. Stateless autoconfiguration can be used if there's no DHCP server on your subnet. However, with stateless autoconfiguration you can allow
    certain types of DHCP Types to be offered to a specific client.

:)

StigBBC TopGear, Dec 2, 2016
  2. NAT strict???

Wisconsin

actiontec PK5001A

wired

NAT on Battlfield 4 is strict and Moderate on COD

no error messg

Centurylink is internet

Dave E Sprocket, Dec 2, 2016
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Known Issues

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec MI424WR: Known Issues
    I was unable to fine any of the UPnP or IPv6 settings listed in the forums. I found where it allows you to create a static NAT and mapped the Xbox, so now it seems that it has opened up my NAT.

XB1R Athena, Dec 2, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Stateful is with DHCP and stateless is without certain DHCP types. Think of stateless as static and stateful as dynamic. Stateless autoconfiguration can be used if there's no DHCP server on your subnet. However, with stateless autoconfiguration you can allow

taidara, Dec 3, 2016
  5. taidara Win User

6. Dave E Sprocket Win User

NAT strict???

Wisconsin

actiontec PK5001A

wired

NAT on Battlfield 4 is strict and Moderate on COD

no error messg

Centurylink is internet
  7. VibroPlex Win User
  8. I CrossBones I Win User

Westell 7500 Open NAT Then A Day Later Moderate NAT (No Changes Were Made)

Yeah thanks Vibroplex. That modem has Wireless N which is gonna be a big plus for me lol. The only thing that I'm confused about is that on the centurylink modems page, the Actiontec PK5001A isn't listed but the PK5000 is. So there are no manuals and such
    for it. However when you check to see which modems are compatiable for my area, it lists the PK5001A. So I'm guessing they just started giving them out so there isn't a lot of support for them?

PS: The PK5000 says Qwest on it and we don't have Qwest in my area. I know the PK5001A says just Centurylink on it. So I assume that's right.
  9. private clean Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting after a random amount of time

The Linksys is connected to the Actiontec, yes. And I believe the Actiontec's routing function is disabled, since I use the Linksys to change the network settings
Thema:

1. Actiontec: Actiontec PK5001A IPv6 Setup - Similar Threads - Actiontec Actiontec PK5001A

2. Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up Hello, check this following link and be sure to run this test, and let us know the results, keep...
  3. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet Check this link for a possible solution:...
  4. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My life

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My life: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: My life You can't ask for handouts or free stuff at the forums, also don't post personal data. Read the forum's rules before you post!...
  5. Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say ...

Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say ...: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say checking network and there's mass leggi Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise It seems like it may have went out on you. Calling phone support to see about a repair is probably your...
  7. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible My call of duty wwII doesn't work. It's written "cod services are non avaible right now,please try again later" BUT it...
  8. Actiontec ActionTec PK5000: help me out please

Actiontec ActionTec PK5000: help me out please: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec PK5000: help me out please I had been enforced for something I didn't do, not knowing how to fix it I waited til yesterday for it to end. Although when I just...
  9. Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: want young office

Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: want young office: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec Q1000: want young office Eagles vs Panthers live stream Philadelphia Eagles vs Carolina Panthers live stream Eagles vs Panthers live stream Philadelphia...
  10. Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox

Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox Hello, I wish to unsubscribe of live gold Xbox(360) but I do not arrive there because when I try to make it...