Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox

Discus and support Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox Hello, I wish to unsubscribe of live gold Xbox(360) but I do not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EclairLemming99, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox
    Hello,

I wish to unsubscribe of live gold Xbox(360) but I do not arrive there because when I try to make it has to leave the Xbox, it puts me " impossible to list your subscriptions. Re-try later " and when I want to make it in your web site, I cannot connect because
    you ask for a confirmation of the email address but that this being too much old, me cannot access has my e-mail box.

Have you a solution?

If he please you quickly answer, it is the third month which I pay unintentionally.

:)

EclairLemming99, Oct 9, 2017
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: Known Issues

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec GT704WG: Known Issues
    Actiontec GT704WG

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password

Known Issues

This device may give an MTU error on the Xbox. This can be remedied by updating the firmware on the gateway.

Note that these devices sometimes take 3 to 10 minutes to reboot after changing settings.

XB1R Athena, Oct 9, 2017
  3. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: UPnP

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec GT704WG: UPnP
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password

UPnP

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 or
      http://192.168.0.1 into your address bar. (Or click either link)
    3. The Gateway may ask for a password. If it does use the following. (admin/password)
    4. Click Advanced Setup on the top.
    5. From the menu on the left select UPnP.
    6. Toggle UPnP.

XBR Dionysus, Oct 9, 2017
  4. VibroPlex Win User
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Random disconnects from live

Hey there Jrocker23! Xbox360italy's link is definitely helpful for connection issues! If you continue to have trouble though you may want to forward your ports (http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live/connecting/network-ports-used-xbox-live) according to the Actiontec
    site:

Will my Xbox work with the Actiontec Modem or Router?

Yes, Actiontec Modems and Routers are compatible with the Xbox. However, it may be necessary to forward the ports used by the Xbox, in the Actiontec Modem or Router. Without Port Forwarding, the Xbox Connection Test may report a "NAT" rating of "STRICT"
    or "MODERATE", rather than "OPEN".
  6. Arminator Win User

360 -> Airport Express to Actiontec on Fios NAT moderate problem

[quote user="Kadath"]

...I have an Xbox 360 that is connected to an Airport Extreme ...

I went in and opened up ports 88, 3074,53 and 80 on the actiontec, no help.

I cannot edit anything on the Airport because it is acting as a simple dumb bridge extending the Actiontec

[/quote]

When you say the Xbox works fine when connected to the Actiontec directly, but has NAT issues when connected to the Airport, are you
    really sure you configured the Airport as a Wireless bridge?

If you connect the Xbox to the Apple Airport, and you check the IP address of the console, did the IP address change from being connected to the Actiontec and then being connected to the Apple?

If so, does forwarding the above ports in the Actiontec to the now current Xbox IP resolve it?
  7. WiseDragon Win User

BLACK OPS 2 NETWORK CONNECTION LOST EVERY TIME

Hi,

Verify firmware of your Router its updated.
    screenshots.portforward.com/.../Firmware_Upgrade.htm

Verify UPnP setting (Must be enabled).
    screenshots.portforward.com/.../Universal_Plug_and_Play.htm

Verify if have ports to be open/forward
    portforward.com/cports.htm
    Search for Game that you have issues. (Cntl+F) /
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

NAT Configuration.
    screenshots.portforward.com/.../Static_NAT.htm

Here can find other configuration fo your router.
    http://screenshots.portforward.com/Actiontec/MI424WR-GEN2_Rev_F/

Please post the results !
  8. private clean Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting after a random amount of time

The Linksys is connected to the Actiontec, yes. And I believe the Actiontec's routing function is disabled, since I use the Linksys to change the network settings
Thema:

Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox

1. Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG: I cannot unsubscribe in live gold Xbox - Similar Threads - Actiontec ActionTec GT704WG

2. Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec MI424WR: Xbox One X intermitten networking issue at boot up Hello, check this following link and be sure to run this test, and let us know the results, keep...
  3. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: Meu Xbox não conecta na internet Check this link for a possible solution:...
  4. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My life

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My life: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: My life You can't ask for handouts or free stuff at the forums, also don't post personal data. Read the forum's rules before you post!...
  5. Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say ...

Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say ...: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec Q1000: Why do my Xbox say open net all things good then it will say checking network and there's mass leggi Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: My Xbox won’t turn on but making the noise It seems like it may have went out on you. Calling phone support to see about a repair is probably your...
  7. Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible

Actiontec Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) Actiontec FV2200: Cod wwII services non avaible My call of duty wwII doesn't work. It's written "cod services are non avaible right now,please try again later" BUT it...
  8. Actiontec ActionTec PK5000: help me out please

Actiontec ActionTec PK5000: help me out please: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec PK5000: help me out please I had been enforced for something I didn't do, not knowing how to fix it I waited til yesterday for it to end. Although when I just...
  9. Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: want young office

Actiontec ActionTec Q1000: want young office: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec Q1000: want young office Eagles vs Panthers live stream Philadelphia Eagles vs Carolina Panthers live stream Eagles vs Panthers live stream Philadelphia...
  10. Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Mafia III

Actiontec ActionTec MI424WR: Mafia III: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec MI424WR: Mafia III Mafia III is not working for me. There is no way to get weapons delivered, as it claims. LB button brings up my weapons, but I can not find...