Actiontec: Actiontec c2000a multiple console support

Discus and support Actiontec: Actiontec c2000a multiple console support in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Actiontec c2000a multiple console support Just want to give a update on my situation: I activated ipv6 on my router and my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Gary_094_024, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Gary_094_024
    Gary_094_024 Guest

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Actiontec c2000a multiple console support
    Just want to give a update on my situation: I activated ipv6 on my router and my xbox one s was able to connect to my wifi. After a day or two I received the same problem again and got disconnected and signed out from xbox live randomly.

I decided to try a wired connection to my xbox one s and so far I'm having no problems connecting and I have both consoles on at the same time with open nats. My original xbox is on a wireless connection. I will continue to stay on a wired connection so
    I can confirm it must be a wireless issue affecting only my new xbox one s.

:)

Gary_094_024, Feb 1, 2017
  2. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    Actiontec ActionTec R1000H: Multiple Console Support

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec R1000H: Multiple Console Support
    Actiontec R1000H

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.2.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password – admin / admin1

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XBR Dionysus, Feb 1, 2017
  3. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    Actiontec ActionTec GT784WN: Multiple Console Support

Actiontec (Modems/Gateways) ActionTec GT784WN: Multiple Console Support
    Login Information

• Default Gateway- 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - admin1/password1/<user generated on first login>

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

XBR Dionysus, Feb 1, 2017
  4. Gary_094_024
    Gary_094_024 Guest

Just want to give a update on my situation: I activated ipv6 on my router and my xbox one s was able to connect to my wifi. After a day or two I received the same problem again and got disconnected and signed out from xbox live randomly.

I decided to try a wired connection to my xbox one s and so far I'm having no problems connecting and I have both consoles on at the same time with open nats. My original xbox is on a wireless connection. I will continue to stay on a wired connection so
    I can confirm it must be a wireless issue affecting only my new xbox one s.

Gary_094_024, Feb 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: