Action of enforcement on my profile. Can't submit a case review

Discus and support Action of enforcement on my profile. Can't submit a case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. On august 27th, an action of enforcement was put on my profile. Upon further research, I didn't know why I was put that, and upon asking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Autherius, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Autherius
    Autherius Guest

Hi everyone. On august 27th, an action of enforcement was put on my profile. Upon further research, I didn't know why I was put that, and upon asking Support, they couldn't help me, sending me to the Enforcement forum to ask for help. My forum topic was
    never reviewed. Although the enforcement was lifted a day later, I lost my status as Ambassador, and in order to restore it, the FAQ asks me to submit a Case Review, which is not available to submit and has never been.

I've been with Xbox Live for 11 years, and with the Ambassadors program since its foundation, so it's pretty sad I got kicked out and I have nowhere to go to ask for help.

The Support Chat team told me to come to this forum and post this thread asking for help. Can anything be done?

:)

Autherius, Sep 13, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    unable to do a case review about enforcement?

You can only submit a case review on an active enforcement action. Since that suspension is over, you can not submit a review.

Smwutches, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Banned

No. The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review, you can't submit reviews on any actions over 12 months old.

Smwutches, Sep 13, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hello,

Case reviews are not available on all suspensions - for instance, ones shorter than 24 hours cannot be reviewed. (The review would take longer than the suspension.)

That said, the Enforcement Team does not use the forums at all. The only place to submit a case review is over on their website, here:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

It sounds like the enforcement action has already run its course, but check their website for anything you can do retroactively.

maxen, Sep 13, 2016
  5. I got ban for a dumb reason I just got ban not to long ago I played for a few days and I left to my grandmothers for a few days I come back watching movies all the sudden next morning I'm ban like seriously for nothing

angeloramirez_925, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Banned

No. The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review, you can't submit reviews on any actions over 12 months old.
  7. Smwutches Win User

I would like to have my enforcement history cleared

Enforcement actions are only cleared if you submit a case review while the suspension is active and the enforcement team lifts the suspension because they discovered it was in error. It is not possible to submit a review after the action is over.
  8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Enforcement Email

Hi gangbeasts929! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Case review will be the only way to contact enforcement, Xbox support can't help you on any enforcement action, they don't have access to the enforcement information, they can't even see the reason

Once you submit a case review, depending on the reason for the enforcement action, it could take some time for you to get a reply, but for sure you will get one
  9. Bill Smithers Win User
  10. Bill Smithers Win User

why am i getting banned for no reaosn for looking for friends

Thema:

1. Action of enforcement on my profile. Can't submit a case review - Similar Threads - Action enforcement profile

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...