ACN: Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it.

Discus and support ACN: Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ACN (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it. (No code on back) so i recently purchased a gift card via with credit card. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ethan garza, Mar 19, 2017.

1. ethan garza
    ethan garza Guest

ACN (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Gift card $15. Lost recipt with code on it. (No code on back)
    so i recently purchased a gift card via with credit card. I then rush him to find there was no code on the back. And realized the recipt is missing and has my activation on it.

What do i do ?

:)

ethan garza, Mar 19, 2017
  2. Microsoft rewards points

I used my Microsoft rewards points and bought a 15$ Microsoft gift card and never recived a card or a recipt. Please help

teamedgemattias, Mar 19, 2017
  3. HalfPint1023
    HalfPint1023 Guest
    Xbox Live Promotion

I purchased a full year of Xbox Live and I was told I would receive a $15 gift card for doing so. I was messaged a redeemable code but it got deleted for being 30 days old. The gift card doesn't expire until December. Is there a way you can retrieve rhe
    code that I lost or issue me a new one?

HalfPint1023, Mar 19, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: