ACN: Getting hate messeges through this gamertag and not wanting to pay money its not my fault

Discus and support ACN: Getting hate messeges through this gamertag and not wanting to pay money its not my fault in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ACN (Modems/Gateways): Getting hate messeges through this gamertag and not wanting to pay money its not my fault If you're being harrassed you need to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by oM12s, Oct 17, 2016.

1. oM12s
    oM12s Guest

ACN: Getting hate messeges through this gamertag and not wanting to pay money its not my fault

ACN (Modems/Gateways): Getting hate messeges through this gamertag and not wanting to pay money its not my fault
    If you're being harrassed you need to file complaints and block communications with those people. Otherwise, you will have to pay if you want to change your gamertag.

:)

oM12s, Oct 17, 2016
  2. daleish39
    daleish39 Guest
    MODERN WARFARE 2

I CANT GET INTO ANY GAME ONLINE............... THIS IS A **** ATKE BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW I CANT GET INTO ANY GAME AND WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS
    [mod removed]....,I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND GOING TO BY PS3 F JOKE ACN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET ON PLEASE

daleish39, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag.

Im getting so many hate messages on XBL saying its gay and stuff, and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag.

thefutureboy1, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're being harrassed you need to file complaints and block communications with those people. Otherwise, you will have to pay if you want to change your gamertag.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: