ACiD clan taking serious ghost gamers. WE WIN! Join our family

Discus and support ACiD clan taking serious ghost gamers. WE WIN! Join our family in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our clan is new, very serious. Our clan plays all game types but mostly S&D S&R and domination. We have five in our clan. Hardly a time of day or night... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcidSyndrome, Jan 5, 2014.

1. AcidSyndrome
    AcidSyndrome Guest

Our clan is new, very serious. Our clan plays all game types but mostly S&D S&R and domination. We have five in our clan. Hardly a time of day or night any of us are not on. Everyone is very firmiliar with one another. Were like a family. To join we need
    a contact number to reach you during clan wars to let everyone know when we are online. We are very serious about winning, feel free to contact me with any questions. GAMERTAG -

:)

AcidSyndrome, Jan 5, 2014
  2. MarcelloX233
    MarcelloX233 Guest
    [EM] Effect Mode gaming group recruiting!!!!

My gaming group (it's like a clan, but without the clan restrictions orr guidelines, just laid back) consists of gamers who play to win while having fun in an relaxed atmosphere. We don't take the game too serious but we are competitive. We play most of
    the major shooters! If you want to join our group, send me an message!

MarcelloX233, Jan 5, 2014
  3. DanielleShaw
    DanielleShaw Guest
    OY6: Established Adult Gaming Community Recruiting (www.OY6clan.com)

Bumping this thread... we are always looking for new gamers!

We are currently recruiting any laid-back, yet bad ***, 25+ gamers for Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V, Titanfall, Destiny, Borderlands 2, and many more games. We have established COD and Battlefield clans and compete in clan ops.

Join our community and participate in challenge series of different games and win prizes such as community swag, gear, and bragging rights!

Please check us out at www.OY6clan.com and join our crew!

DanielleShaw, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: