Achivements comparison is backwards / reversed

Discus and support Achivements comparison is backwards / reversed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When comparing my achievements to a friend's, the achievements are backwards (mine are showed for his gamertag, his are showed for mine). I think this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heather Brannon, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Achivements comparison is backwards / reversed

When comparing my achievements to a friend's, the achievements are backwards (mine are showed for his gamertag, his are showed for mine). I think this bug was introduced in a recent update.

:)

Heather Brannon, Apr 18, 2017
  2. please xbox

Make Spider-Man web of shadows backwards compatible. the only Spider-Man games on this console are trash in comparison!!

RadioacivResadu, Apr 18, 2017
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    360/X1 Compatibility

I was merely pointing out that there is a HUGE difference in architecture between the 360 and the One. It is a valid comparison to an ancient version of Windows and a current version of Windows the architecture is different. like you said 16 bit to 64 bit....
    huge difference. But I had my versions reversed... but the gist came through.

xXCamhawkXx, Apr 18, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Achivements comparison is backwards / reversed