Achievements Xbox One on PC

Discus and support Achievements Xbox One on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey. I have two versions of the game The Witcher 3. One purchased in digital form, and the other on physical media. The problem is that I cannot see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ДенисКозихин, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Achievements Xbox One on PC

Hey.

I have two versions of the game The Witcher 3. One purchased in digital form, and the other on physical media. The problem is that I cannot see the achievements from the copy on the physical media on
    the xbox site in my profile (everything is fine on the console). So it should be?

:)

ДенисКозихин, Oct 8, 2018
  2. SenteevsLV
    SenteevsLV Guest
    No XBox One achievements in XBox App

The XBox app on Windows 10 does not show any of my XBox One achievements. Other achievements such as for XBox 360 games and PC show up fine.

When I select the achievements tab in the app and select XBox One, the app shows me only achievements for games that are also available on PC, such as Killer Instinct.

SenteevsLV, Oct 8, 2018
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Do achievements carry over from X360 for games on both X360 & X1?

Achievements don't really carry over, well they show up on the Xbox One along with your gamerscore but you can't play the same game on both consoles and share the achievements for that game on both systems... if that makes sense (not too sure how exactly to word that)...

It's sort of like the PC and Xbox 360 achievements (you could have played GTA IV on 360 and PC but they are 2 different sets of achievements even though those achievements are exactly the same).

If you put in the Xbox One version of a 360 game it will not connect the 2 games together, so they are 2 sets of separate achievements.

amardilo, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Thats odd. A uninstall may fix it but you may lose save data.

Power cycle the console by holding down the power button for 5 seconds or until it turns off.

Restart and see if that fixes the issue.

Geth, Oct 8, 2018
  5. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Hi

If this is for PC then Microsoft didn't release an Xbox live version on disc. The game with achievements is on the console only.

Is that what you mean? Or are they both Xbox versions and you just can't see progress on the PC Xbox app?

Usually for Xbox games the digital and physical copies are the same game so all only have 1 achievement list.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: