Achievements update time?

Discus and support Achievements update time? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To all Xbox gamers & team members who may see this. I think it's about time there was an update to the achievements section of the Xbox UI, it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenzoEnzoMk2, Oct 30, 2023.

1. BenzoEnzoMk2
    BenzoEnzoMk2 Guest

To all Xbox gamers & team members who may see this.

I think it's about time there was an update to the achievements section of the Xbox UI, it's arguably the least improved section of the UI since the launch of the Xbox One in 2014.

Things I would like to see added:

• Custom ordering option
    • Showcase (Show off our most proud cheevo's / clips)
    • Create custom groups (e.g Racing, Call of Duty etc)
    • Option to delete ANY game cheevo's (Inc 360 & even if you have already been granted them - Whether to remove GS or not is up for debate)
    • Option to permanently hide cheevo's (Even if you play the game again)
    • Create a rule that all cheevo's give art (e.g. concept, in-game art for use as backgrounds)
    • Neater naming & generational logos (e.g Not saying "Xbox Series X" but having a '360, Windows, One or X/S' logo for games that are X/S Only)
    • Add achivements for OG Xbox games (If possible)
    • Worldwide & Regional gamerscore leaderboards (for those who are competitive)
    Thanks for reading & I hope to see some improvements & additional options to this section of the Xbox UI.

Feel free to add any other ideas in the comments.

:)

BenzoEnzoMk2, Oct 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: