Achievements unlocking

Discus and support Achievements unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heya, recently just bought the Xbox series x and there’s an issue with some of my achievements unlocking. A main example is on a game called “immortals... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guy Sparkes, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Guy Sparkes
    Guy Sparkes Guest

Achievements unlocking

Heya, recently just bought the Xbox series x and there’s an issue with some of my achievements unlocking. A main example is on a game called “immortals Fenyx rising” whereby I am stuck on 40% to completion for an achievement that I’ve definitely completed over 50x now. Internet connection is fine, quit the game, restarted the Xbox, tried on several different saves of the game re-started over and still nothing. Seen online a similar issue occurred in the past for users wondering if there’s a way this can be unlocked (as my annoying gamer OCD is wont let me not get annoyed by this).

I have also removed and re-added my profile and waited 3 days to see if there was a delay, did the achievement again and still nothing.

Maxing out achievements is a huge thing for me and if this can’t resolved (although it sounds silly) generally may just move onto a different console.

Please help

Many Thanks

Guy

:)

Guy Sparkes, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  3. luissolid Win User

gamerScore

I try to unlock achievements but the main rule... If unlock the achievement it's not fun, don't unlocked.

Regards?
  4. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Hey there, BKLortz! To clarify what is going on, are these achievements listed as "Done! Unlocking..." or are they simply not unlocking for you?

We are aware of achievements taking longer than normal to fully unlock. If your achievements simply say that they are unlocking, the only thing you can do is wait for them to fully unlock.

As of right now, the only achievements not unlocked on your account that I can see are Firestarter and 4 Baba Yaga achievements. Are there others that you are missing?
  6. lu kayla Win User

Connection Issue with LastFM

30 mins of music played, so close to celebrating the fix-- and... Crash.

Hmmm we should get Achievements for this...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Posted in the Forum!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

10 Thread Postings!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Solving the Issue!
Thema:

Achievements unlocking

1. Achievements unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking

2. Achievements not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking?: So I’m trying to 100% bioshock remastered. And I’m on 62/63 achievements. I’ve done 3 playthroughs now completing the requirement for it yet it’s stuck at 95% and won’t unlock. Is there anyway...
  3. What else can I do? Achievement is not unlocking!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What else can I do? Achievement is not unlocking!: Hello, I completed all the requirements in Fifa 20 for the achievement "Welcome to the league". I got 2000 points, I redeemed them (this is when the achievement should pop) , but it's still not...
  4. There needs to be methods for unlocking achievements faster

in XboX Insiders
    There needs to be methods for unlocking achievements faster: when I am hunting for achievement the types that annoy me the most are the types associated with numbers but there is no indication you have met the sum required in the game to unlock it a number...
  5. 360 Achievements Not Showing/ Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Achievements Not Showing/ Unlocking: I have only just noticed this as I have only just gone back to play some of my old Xbox 360 games, so apologies if there is already an answer out there but I am having issues with Xbox 360 games...
  6. Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked: so i've recently started playing Far Cry Primal (literally 4 days ago) and my beginning goal was to 100% the game and get all 50 achievements. i have already made good progress with that goal....
  7. Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement not unlocking: I beat dead space 2 on hardcore but didn't get the in game rewards or the achievement 29b6c03b-4772-425c-83f7-0b7380909769
  8. Achievements not unlocking in Sonic Frontiers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking in Sonic Frontiers: Some basic achievements (like beating the first island of the game) are still locked even tho I've been playing the game for days and have completed it Waited like 3 days, reset my connection,...
  9. Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5: Hi, I’m currently playing Tony Hawk pro skater 5 on my series x (from physical disc) and have met the requirement for multiple achievements but nothing is unlocking. I have tried other games and...
  10. The achievement is unlocked, but does not popup on the game screen [on Game Pass PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The achievement is unlocked, but does not popup on the game screen [on Game Pass PC]: I assume that this is a kind of restriction on accounts that use a different account than in the Store? I just wanted to know if this is true or is it a bug f2364275-1f00-4830-963b-657c221bac78