Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.

Discus and support Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VineNettle, Dec 6, 2023.

1. VineNettle
    VineNettle Guest

I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop up in the feed like normal and my gamerscore, nor the leaderboard score reflect this achievements progress. I've searched old forums, but keep seeing the same repeated generic response which isn't solving the issue. Is this a current or known issue or some one off thing that someone has some newer than 2019 input on? I'm online and everything is up to date.

:)

VineNettle, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

You're welcome, Vine.

Thanks for getting back to us.

To ensure that we address your concern, we would like to see if this is happening to specific game or specific achievement. If any case this will be an issue with specific game, then the game support should be notified and if on Xbox console then report should be sent to Team Xbox.

May we ask for the game with issue and what unlock achievement involved?

Can we ask if you are part of Xbox Insider?

Is this happening to other games?

Are we playing this game through Xbox Console or Xbox app for PC?

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Vine,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to see your Xbox game achievements getting tracked real time. This issue could be caused by a number of factors, including server issues or a problem with your Xbox Live account.

Just to set your expectation, there are two things you can claim rewards and Gamerscore: Achievements and Challenges. This will be determined by the description. Challenges must be completed within a set amount of time while achievements require to complete all the elements.

Here are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

Check your internet connection:

• Make sure that when you achieve or play this game, you are connected to a stable internet.
    • If your connection is weak or intermittent, this could be causing issues with your achievements. Or if you are offline, this will not sync.

Check for updates:

• Make sure that your Xbox is up to date with the latest software updates.
    • You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Updates.

Clear your cache:

• Clearing your Xbox's cache can sometimes help resolve issues with achievements.
    • To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games.

For more troubleshooting you may check this link: Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges | Xbox Support

Should issue still persists, you may need to wait for at least 72 hours for this achievement to display. Let us know how it went.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. VineNettle Win User

Thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately, none of these steps have resolved the issue and it's been well over 72 hours now.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Vine,

We appreciate your update to us,

We are pleased to know that everything is up and running now. Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future - Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Have a great day!

Regards,

6. VineNettle Win User

Just to update: my gamerscore is adjusting as it should and the leaderboard is updating at it's normal small delay. Achievements aren't popping in the feed still, but this isn't important to me. I would consider this issue resolved. Thank you for all your help!
Thema:

1. Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing. - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking gamerscore

2. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  3. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  4. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  5. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  6. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  7. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  8. Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear...
  9. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...