Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers)

Discus and support Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeremiahEcks, Oct 1, 2023.

1. JeremiahEcks
    JeremiahEcks Guest

There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my console. In the Power Rangers case I've waited months for it to just appear, and it hasn't.

I've been connected to the Internet whilst doing these achievements and I've done a hard reset. I've definitely made the conditions to get them.

Is there anything else I can do?

:)

JeremiahEcks, Oct 1, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You'd have to get in touch with the games' publisher, this is likely an in-game bug.

https://www.ubisoft.com/help/contact

https://support.nwayplay.com/

Note: These are non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Last Leg 23 Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking

I had the same thing 2 days ago with Advanced Warfare and Assassins Creed Unity. All but one of the Assassins Creed achievements has unlocked.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Assassins Creed V

5. Lofty Who Win User

XB1 console deals.

6. Applaude Win User

All my achievement progress reset

I have the same problem except I'm playing assassins creed unity and my tracking was reset and I can't unlock achievements
Thema:

1. Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers) - Similar Threads - Achievements Series Assassin's

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?: Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen. 05aa12d4-71cb-47dc-a53e-5240b7d1d60b
  6. Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X: So, as I'm popping achievements, I am finding that my "Recent Achievements" list is showing achievements that were about 50-60 achievements ago. Now, I am actually popping the achievements. They...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead: Going through the first season of The Walking Dead, I ran into a problem when I completed an episode but didn't get an achievement. This was with several episodes in the game. I followed the...
  9. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing: I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games...
  10. Fallout 4 - Achievements not unlocking after upgrading from a Xbox One to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 - Achievements not unlocking after upgrading from a Xbox One to Xbox Series X: Let me quickly explain and give an example. 2 achievements in particular. Achievement 1 - Pick 50 locks. When I made the switch from my xbox one to my xbox series x, I was at 42 picks locked....