Achievements offline?
Discus and support Achievements offline? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed achievements are not showing on the game hubs since the Xbox one update today. Are they still activating?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Siscobeast 82, Sep 6, 2017.
Thema:
Achievements offline?
Loading...
-
Achievements offline? - Similar Threads - Achievements offline
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Can I migrate my offline account achievements to a new account that is online
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I migrate my offline account achievements to a new account that is online: Hi : I bought my Xbox 360 7 years back and All my achievement for more than 7 years was saved on my offline account , recently i went online and created new account and signed up online to get a... -
Profile and achievements transfer from an always-offline Xbox 360
in XBoX AccessibilityProfile and achievements transfer from an always-offline Xbox 360: Can a profile with achievements be transferred from an Xbox 360 that has never been connected to the Internet or associated with a Microsoft account? Another way to put it may be, is there a way... -
Xbox Achievements Unlocking offline
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Achievements Unlocking offline: I have a game called Kane and lynch Dead Man on the 360. That randomly unlocked achievements offline. While playing a separate game. I don't know if this is a glitch, but I take playing games... -
Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?
in XBoX Games and AppsOffline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at... -
Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?
in XBoX Games and AppsOffline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...