Achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed four achievements and they will not unlock I've called ea and Microsoft and they can't seem to help has anybody else had this problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MODS IRON MAN, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Achievements not unlocking

I've completed four achievements and they will not unlock I've called ea and Microsoft and they can't seem to help has anybody else had this problem the achievement names are I've seen it all. I killed them all it's a trap and dig site victor all this seemed
    to happen after update number 5

:)

MODS IRON MAN, Aug 2, 2014
  2. RaddMonz
    RaddMonz Guest
    Achievement Counters Not Working

I just started having issues with achievements not unlocking. Should have gotten the silver daily challenge achievement, but the counter remained at 9 / 10.

Also having issues with Mahjong achievements not unlocking.

RaddMonz, Aug 2, 2014
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.

Malacath, Aug 2, 2014
  4. Achievements not unlocking

was on talking to them for 2 hrs yesterday, their advice delete persistant cache and alt mac address, GJ Microsoft, ALL my achiements have been reset to 0% even tho they where 100% just not unlocking.

StarImpact-D9D73B45-C01B-4CAB-A128-B33D7EC56110, Aug 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Achievements not unlocking