Achievements not unlocking & DLC purchased not working

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking & DLC purchased not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Really not sure what's going on because non of my friends seem to have my problem. - Couldn't sign in - The dashboard wouldn't load - So I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X1JR, Oct 11, 2017.

1. X1JR
    X1JR Guest

Really not sure what's going on because non of my friends seem to have my problem.

- Couldn't sign in

- The dashboard wouldn't load

- So I went to bed :/

- Sign in with no issues

- The dashboard loads

30min ago I hard reset my console and my internet since I saw on the xbox live status says everything is working as normal but its not..sigh help me

:)

2. Achievements Not Unlocking

Funny you should mention boosting, cause we did attempt that when we realized his achievements weren't unlocking legitimately, but it still didn't work. We also noticed that his DLC downloads and game saves in Gears 3 weren't working as well. Any chance
    that his hard drive could be causing problems with DLC and achievements not working properly?

Shishigami Zero, Oct 11, 2017
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Achievments will not unlock

Does it show your achievements as unlocked or does it say "unlocking"?. What achievements are not working?

brandiesel1, Oct 11, 2017
  4. kevinofseagrove Win User

Castlevania Resurrection DLC issues

I completed the DLC on Skirmish difficulty and ran the Trails before the achievements were fixed. I deleted the DLC from the system, redownloaded, and completed the DLC on Paladin difficulty. From my list of achievements, it shows that I have them all
    but it says "51 of 53 Achievements" unlocked. The site shows that I'm missing the Skirmish and Trials achievements! I deleted the DLC, redownloaded, and ran the Trials AGAIN but it's still not working. So frustrating! At least the Paladin achievement unlocked
    correctly.
  5. TrueKamikaz Win User

No saltan los logros

DLC achievement unlocked.

But history achievement cant' unlock it and try a few times
  6. Elohmn Win User

Stop adding new achievements to my already played games!!!

[quote user="ChomskyKnows"]it's okay to add them to DLC, but they shouldn't expand the available score until you actually download the DLC. it makes it look like you've been a slacker and haven't completed them when in reality you may not even own the DLC.
    they didn't used to do this, not sure when they started...[/quote]Actually, it's a lot more complicated then that. It use to add the Unlocked Achievements by playing the Game (even just Retail) or by Recovering your Profile.

I haven't looked in a while but I believe it only adds the Unlocked Achievements when you purchase the DLC now (but I could be wrong). This means however that Games prior will still show Unlocked Achievements even without purchasing the DLC. Either way, it
    doesn't really matter what shows on your Profile (Unlocked/ not purchased), it will always show in Compare Game because there is no way to not show it under there.
  7. That ChibiNinja Win User

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds Achievement glitch/ missing gamerscore on player card

Hey I found this hope it helps it worked for me I recoved my profile and re earned the achievements

Note: The DLC achievements are now back on xbox.com servers, you can now unlock the DLC achievements as normal. Also, you may have to recover your profile to re-earn achievements that have been unlocked from that time, but not counted on the servers.
  8. Elohmn Win User

A little bug with Gun Runners Arsenal

As said above, yes you would have to pay for the DLC for the Achievements to Unlock. Keep in mind, you can't really do any of the GRA Weapons Challenges anyways without the DLC. And just an fyi, it's common for any Achievements
    from additional DLC to show up whether you purchased the Content or not.
Thema:

1. Achievements not unlocking & DLC purchased not working - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking DLC

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....