Achievements not unlocking and game progress showing zero even though I beat it

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking and game progress showing zero even though I beat it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help. Tried everything 21300a38-7736-4d3d-be55-5faefe260e1a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shakezulla24, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Shakezulla24
    Shakezulla24 Guest

Please help. Tried everything

:)

Shakezulla24, Aug 23, 2016
  2. VyletFox
    VyletFox Guest
    Broken Achievements - Been Waiting a Week+ for Proper Unlocks, Achievements Stopped Again Tonight

Add me to the list of having achievements not unlocking properly.

One is stuck at 100% progress "Done! Unlocking..." and one is stuck at 75% even though it should be 100% (progress bar didn't move).

Really hoping I don't have to play the game again to get 100%.

VyletFox, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Turaeon
    Turaeon Guest
    Achievement "Capture novice" do not unlock!!!

I have the same problem with "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" not unlocking even though I completed the follow-up achievement. In addition the achievement progress is stuck at 0 percent for all achievements even though they unlock when I reach the correct
    number. It's the only game where this happens for me all others track achievement progress correctly. I am not in the mood to start a new save and play the story again just for the achievement.

Turaeon, Aug 23, 2016
  4. JiggaHere15
    JiggaHere15 Guest

JiggaHere15, Aug 23, 2016
  5. I am having the same issues. I have uninstalled my profile on xbox one power cycked and reloaded my account still nothing. I uninstalled the fame uninstalled my account power cycled on xbox one and reinstalled my account then reinstalled my game still nothing.
    The games that is not unlocking is Gems Of Wat and i am almost lvl 100 whicj is suppose to be the last achievement and they keep showing zero. O would like my gamer score to show the right amount. It is alomost to the point i want to quit playing cause of
    it

MysticalHeart77, Nov 2, 2018
  6. JiggaHere15 Win User

7. MysticalHeart77 Win User

I am having the same issues. I have uninstalled my profile on xbox one power cycked and reloaded my account still nothing. I uninstalled the fame uninstalled my account power cycled on xbox one and reinstalled my account then reinstalled my game still nothing.
    The games that is not unlocking is Gems Of Wat and i am almost lvl 100 whicj is suppose to be the last achievement and they keep showing zero. O would like my gamer score to show the right amount. It is alomost to the point i want to quit playing cause of
    it
  8. Zoomarang Win User

Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18

Update: when opening some of the games that have their progress marked as zero and don't appear in my profile total, they still show that I have achievement progress and it shows the dates for which individual achievements were unlocked.
  9. Zoomarang Win User

Loss of 20k gamerscore 4/14/18

Update: when opening somr of the games that have their progress marked as zero and don't appear in my profile total, they still show that I have achievement progress and it shows the dates for which individual achievements were unlocked.
  10. AAunderISU Win User

All my achievement progress reset

Same thing here was playing sunset overdrive this afternoon and went back to clean up some achievements after beating the game and noticed all progress was back to zero for the locked achievements. Checked all my other games and its the same thing with those
    as well. Single process achievements are also not unlocking.
Thema:

1. Achievements not unlocking and game progress showing zero even though I beat it - Similar Threads - Achievements unlocking game

2. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  3. Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game): Hello! Achievements are not updating or unlocking in the game Hell Let Loose. I am meeting the criteria on multiple achievements daily and not seeing progress or unlocking the achievements. I...
  4. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...
  5. When I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is block...: When I unlock an achievement on MS online games and go to post it on Facebook it is blocked under the guise of the Canadian news exclusion by Meta. But I am not a journalist, nor do I work for a...
  6. Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers...
  7. Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs: Title says it all. I am no longer able to unlock any achievements on my Xbox even though I am fulfilling the requirements. Worked fine yesterday, but today my achievements just randomly stopped...
  8. Game Pass Achievement Unlocked. But not counted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Achievement Unlocked. But not counted.: Yesterday, I Played 'Dordogne' on Game Pass PC. I am using Windows 10 and I Unlocked all 31 Achievements. You can see that I unlocked all 31 achievements and there are no unlocked achievement....
  9. Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft support unlock achievements in games if they stop giving credit?: I've just gone around and around with ubisoft support about achievements being stuck partially completed from assassins creed syndicate and its DLC Jack the ripper. We got to the end of everything...
  10. Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them: Basically that. Please don't tell me to repair & reset the app. I've done that many times and it's still not fixed. I have Game Bar enabled on Windows setting. I have "Notify me when I unlock...