Achievements not unlocking after a week

Discus and support Achievements not unlocking after a week in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm an my achievements r not unlocking this has been going on for a week. I have Titanfall 4-from that one wolfenstine the new order-1 from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chris0966, Aug 4, 2014.

1. chris0966
    chris0966 Guest

Hello I'm an my achievements r not unlocking

this has been going on for a week. I have Titanfall 4-from that one

wolfenstine the new order-1 from that one

an transformers, if u could please look over my account an get this problem

fixed I would really appreciate it. Thank u

:)

chris0966, Aug 4, 2014
  2. Achievements not unlocking after weeks!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines Problems with Xbox One
    Achievements and Challenges
    ? Additionally, please do check the Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey—your information will be recorded
    and will be passed along to the proper teams to take a look at it.

Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Ghidorah, Aug 4, 2014
  3. SpartaIIXII
    SpartaIIXII Guest
    Achievements not unlocking after weeks!

I have seen this issue on many forums and yet Microsoft has still not fixed it. I have completed Batman and completed a few other achievements on a few other games and yet they have still after 3weeks, not unlocked. This seems to be a regular thing with
    xbox now, so why on earth did they make so you had to be online for achievements to pop? It worked just fine on the 360 no achievement issues then. We have not gone forwards but instead backwards. And yes I've done all the recommended things, hard reset, remove
    my account etc etc. So please don't recommend that crap as I want a real fix to this **** take of an issue. Any real help would be appreciated. Thanks.

SpartaIIXII, Aug 4, 2014
  4. Achievements not unlocking after a week

Hey there, Chris. This is a known issue, and rest assured that we are currently working on it. Keep an eye out around the forums for when we post up that they've been fixed!

Misses Quinzel, Aug 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: