Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.

Discus and support Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot see my achievements or anything. I unlock stuff but It does not update. I’m obviously connected to the internet . And I have 49,000+ gamer score... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeyErikIsOn, Jun 21, 2023.

1. HeyErikIsOn
    HeyErikIsOn Guest

Cannot see my achievements or anything. I unlock stuff but It does not update. I’m obviously connected to the internet . And I have 49,000+ gamer score I’ve obviously played games.

Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history. [​IMG]

:)

HeyErikIsOn, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know when was the first time this error with your achievements occurred?

You can try to perform the following troubleshooting steps:

Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

There seems to be a service alert on the Xbox Live service website. If the troubleshooting steps didn't work from above, I would recommend you wait for at least 24 - 48 hours until the Xbox engineering team fixes the issue on the server outage. You can monitor the updates here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If you have noticed that the service alert got fixed, perform a power cycle on your console then check if the achievements on your account will show up.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Mark Hill1 Win User

Exclamation Marks on games

So you’re saying that if I buy a used game from like GameStop or eBay I can’t play it because the license belong to the original owner? I bought a used game from GameStop and the game plays but glitches, for instance it don’t keep track for how long I’ve played the game, my achievements don’t pop up until I go to see the achievements and I can’t access in content 🤷‍♂️
  4. TrueSushieater Win User

Achievements

Did you check the achievements app on the Xbox one to see if the achievements are there. There has been a bug where the achievement doesn't pop up when receiving it but is in your achievements.
  5. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Achievement not updating

Log onto the xbox website and see if your achievements are listed on your profile. If not then regain an easy achievement and see if you get the achievement message pop up on your screen.
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Achievement issue in Assassin's Creed Rogue - XONE

Try to boot up the game tomorrow and see if the achievements pop up.
Thema:

1. Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history. - Similar Threads - Achievements popping can’t

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  7. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...
  8. My achievements do not pop on screen, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements do not pop on screen, why?: Achievements are still completed on profile and gamerscore. Gamepass quests still pop. Hard reset, clearing of local saves, and alternating mac address all complete. Still no onscreen pop,...
  9. Issue with achievements not popping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievements not popping: Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I haven't played any games lately (lol). Internet...
  10. Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not popping up in-game when I unlock them: Basically that. Please don't tell me to repair & reset the app. I've done that many times and it's still not fixed. I have Game Bar enabled on Windows setting. I have "Notify me when I unlock...