Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4

Discus and support Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; soo I did the incredibly hard "Not one step back" achievement and when I go to sleep and wake up and log in to HOI4 and try to go ironman mode and do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThegamingNJ, Dec 28, 2021.

1. ThegamingNJ
    ThegamingNJ Guest

Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4

soo I did the incredibly hard "Not one step back" achievement and when I go to sleep and wake up and log in to HOI4 and try to go ironman mode and do another achievement I see that it didn't save and It shows that I don't have it.

The names of the achievements aren't even showing

aswell of the descriptions.

So whats causing it?

bugged achievement

Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account  HOI4 [​IMG]

Normal achievement

Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account  HOI4 [​IMG]

:)

ThegamingNJ, Dec 28, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This is definitely a bug, I have had it happen to me a couple of times. It should sort itself out after a while. No reason to panic.
  3. The Woj Win User

Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

I have the same name "Dr Woj". When I being up the avatar in social.....it shows all the old games I played in achievements. I just loaded FallOut New Vegas and it actually asked me to load a saved game.....but when I clicked....it said no valid saved
    games.

I also transferred and copied it a flash drive. The gamea are coded by letters and numbers, but I can actually open files and the saved games are there.
  4. RivalFoxylady Win User

Lego Movie Serious Glitches

I'm having issues with the game not showing be save. i restarted my xbox one and it still will not show my loaded game. is there any fix to show the loaded game?
  5. The Woj Win User

Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

I should add. When I put in the game.....as I said it does not load the saved games. It starts from the beginning of the game. If I go to storage the new game is there under my account name. The old saved game has no name associated with it.
  6. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

Saves are not transfering

Hey Steiner -

Sorry to hear about the issue. Do you get a specific error message or code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) when you try to load your save? Have you seen the guide on

issues syncing cloud saves
    yet? If not, take a peek at that and try the steps listed there.

Do let us know!What's weird is in my achievements section on the Xbox One I have two achievement slots for Bad Company 2. One slot shows all my progress and new achievements show up here but there is no section that shows time played. In the second slot
    it shows time played on Xbox One in one section and a second section is for achievements which shows 0/0 achievements and that's all that this second slot shows. Very strange!

[/quote
Thema:

1. Achievements not loading and not showing their name and not saving on my account HOI4 - Similar Threads - Achievements loading showing

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...