Achievements need to NOT have online requirement. Achievements glitched permanently twice now.

Discus and support Achievements need to NOT have online requirement. Achievements glitched permanently twice now. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have run into an issue twice now with achievements due to the online requirement. The problem is when Xbox Live goes down in the middle of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darth Nikana, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Darth Nikana
    Darth Nikana Guest

Achievements need to NOT have online requirement. Achievements glitched permanently twice now.

So i have run into an issue twice now with achievements due to the online requirement. The problem is when Xbox Live goes down in the middle of a gaming session, all progress towards an achievement gets glitched and then becomes impossible to obtain.

The first time happened with Watch Dogs. i was in the middle of a challenge that would of unlocked an achievement, but live went down and now no matter how many times I have gotten the requirements, nothing happens.

Today I was playing Killer Instinct and doing an achievement, and again XBL goes down, and no matter what I do, the achievement will not lock.

I have tried to find a work around, but as of right now, it does not exist.

Either figure out a way to not tie them to XBL, or a way to refresh or even wipe progress for an achievement so when crap like this happens, we arent helpless

:)

Darth Nikana, Jul 30, 2014
  2. My9inchGoose
    My9inchGoose Guest
    Achievement glitch

crash bandicoot n sane trilogy achievements are glitched and I’d prefer a fix if possible. Pretty much when 100% the game it gave the same achievement twice in the end which makes it 103% pen 3100/3000 I need to atleast square it up to 100% please

My9inchGoose, Jul 30, 2014
  3. Earned the same achievement twice, and afraid I'll get banned. Help!!

Were you by chance playing offline last night? Sometimes causes odd occurrences with achievements and having to do them over while online and stuff. And looking at your profile it doesn't look like you received the same achievement twice and it has only
    recorded it once. I'm pretty sure something just glitched. Don't see an extra 20 gamerscore either.

XXRPGGAMEMANXX, Jul 30, 2014
  4. Achievements need to NOT have online requirement. Achievements glitched permanently twice now.

Hey, Darth Nikana! This actually seems like something that would be best posted on our
    Feedback site! Head on over there and see if someone else posted this suggestion, then upvote it. If no one has, post it up. Good luck, and thanks for the great suggestion!

Misses Quinzel, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: