Achievements missing

Discus and support Achievements missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I push home, goto profile and push, my profile and push, D-Pad to right gaming. A big box and it says "Get your game on! Play games and earn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gobbie(2), Jun 16, 2023.

1. Gobbie(2)
    Gobbie(2) Guest

Achievements missing

I push home, goto profile and push, my profile and push, D-Pad to right gaming. A big box and it says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" Thing is I've been playing since Xbox Original and 360 is same account, XB1 was this same account, now on XBSX and all my years of achievements are gone.

Question is where did they go?

:)

Gobbie(2), Jun 16, 2023
  2. Grimysoul Win User

games not showing up in the achievement list

Achievements are unlocking and are being shown in recent achievements but the game itself is missing from the achievement list
  3. WPAK Win User

Transfer of Xbox 360 achievement score to Xbox One

Hi there,

are you missing some achievements as score or missing everything from the 360?

When I look at your profile on xbox.com it shows both xbox one and 360 achievements and score.
  4. FranchizeFX Win User

Missing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Achievements?

I unlocked achievements after unlocking those missing ones for a few days and they all registered without a problem! The missing achievements never registered with my gamerscore, so the problem never fixed itself!
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Campagin Story

Or go back and get the missed achievements
  6. dequick1 Win User

need help from the achievement team

The same thing. I'v missed story-related x360 achievements in Lego pirates("You filthy, slimy, mangy cur!"), Lego Harry Potter("Teacher's pet"). Winphone games too: Make It Rain("Make your first billion" missed, but "You made your first BB" unlocked), AoE:
    Castle Siege,Total Conquest. I think wp achievements missed because I swiped popped window "unlocked achievement" in notification area of my phone. But not sure.

By the way in game wp progress indicating that all achievements are unlocked but in hub they are missed.
Thema:

Achievements missing

1. Achievements missing - Similar Threads - Achievements missing

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City: I've now tried twice and can't get the first achievement 'I'm Batman' to unlock in Arkham City. It's strange because the second achievement unlocked fine, and this is an unmissable achievement....
  8. My Achievements/game history is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements/game history is missing: Like the title says. I log in to my account on my Xbox, and when I view the "gaming" tab on my profile, that box that says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" is displayed. as if...
  9. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing: I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41