Achievements menu bug | No filter box to toggle displaying games

Discus and support Achievements menu bug | No filter box to toggle displaying games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't see my achievements in the All Achievements menu anymore on my XBox One and I don't know how to fix it. There was a filter option I used on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEMONFiST UK, Dec 5, 2020.

1. DEMONFiST UK
    DEMONFiST UK Guest

I can't see my achievements in the All Achievements menu anymore on my XBox One and I don't know how to fix it.

There was a filter option I used on the All Achievements menu that allowed me to select the ability to see achievements from games I have hidden and deselect the option to see achievements of games that I dont have hidden and now the filter is gone and I
    can't go back. This is all i see now. Pls help!

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/achievements-menu-bugged/7147eee0-985b-4e2b-9f38-fcf01c8bd081

^^ screen shot here

:)

DEMONFiST UK, Dec 5, 2020
  2. LarzAttacks Win User

equipment screen info question

Toggle the display by pressing X and then press the Back button for an explaination. It's all there in the menu.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?

Hi, I know those overlays are sometimes frustrating but you can disable them. When in a party bring up the party menu and there is a toggle halfway down the screen labeled "Voice Overlay" just disable this toggle and the overlay will not longer display.
  4. CB Rebel Win User

Vipre Firewall blocking Xbox from streaming music

When disabling the firewall. Do you also disable web filtering and process protection? The manual states to permanently disable the firewall you must turn all 3 off through the system menu via following.

1. From the File menu, select Settings. The Settings dialog box displays.

2. Click the Firewall tab.

3. Unselect the following:

• Enable Firewall

• Enable Web Filtering

• Enable Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS)

Don't know if that will solve your firewall from re-enabling on you but let me know.
  5. SimonSchinkels Win User

Xbox Live-Multiplayer unter Windows 10 funktioniert nicht [Translator - Xbox Live Multiplayer on Windows 10 Doesn't Work]

Hello,

the problem was related to my router. My router is from AVM and there is an official guide to this problem:

"If the application can only be used with the Teredo protocol, disable the Teredo filter in the FRITZ! Box:

1. Click "Internet" in the FRITZ! Box user interface.

2. Click "Filters" in the "Internet" menu.

3. Click on the "Lists" tab.

4. Disable the option "Teredo filter enabled". If the option is not

displayed, enable the Advanced View first.

5. Click "Apply" to save the settings."

(Source) This option is enabled by default.

I hope that helps!
  6. ian rush-47D8E064-17 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING.... TEREDO IP ADDRESS

THIS FIXED THE PROBLEM ON MY ROUTER

Disabling the Teredo filter in the FRITZ!Box
    1. Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
    2. Click "Filters" in the "Internet" menu.
    3. Click on the "Lists" tab.
    4. Disable the option "Teredo filter enabled".
    5. Click "Apply" to save the settings.
Thema:

1. Achievements menu bug | No filter box to toggle displaying games - Similar Threads - Achievements menu bug

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant See My Achievements Filter