Achievements Manager on the Xbox App

Discus and support Achievements Manager on the Xbox App in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This question is so old but it bothers me to this day, even after 10 years with the Xbox. With all the affection and passion I have for Xbox, I ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Munnr Weber, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Munnr Weber
    Munnr Weber Guest

This question is so old but it bothers me to this day, even after 10 years with the Xbox.

With all the affection and passion I have for Xbox, I ask the fans to please listen. I just ask that you have a way to delete achievements.

I test a game, it opens a '5G' achievement and I don't like the game. and it stays there in my history without the chance to delete it... it's very frustrating.

I wonder, is it laziness? Don't take this the wrong way, but it's because it makes me sad and frustrated.

I don't want to have to be a maniac of having many profiles to test the game before taking the risk on my main account to have achievements from a game that I'm not even going to play in a test or demo.

Please listen fans, no answer will

comfort me if not the attitude of this resource that I have been waiting for for more than 10 years. I ask with Love from Xbox. listen

:)

Munnr Weber, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Munnr Weber

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with chances on deleting achievements. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations that we will find the best possible options that we can provide for you. Since by design achievements will really mark on your profile if you achieve some of it while playing your desired game because it will mark on what you have come up with getting that mark. For now, by design if you achieve something it will show on your profile for others to see your achievements you had acquired. And since it is system generated, we do have limited resources here on what we can do and push through on that goal that you want to delete that achievement, but we can try something else here on what we can cater.

For now, we can try to delete those saved games or clear your data on your games to try for us to delete some of those saved games on your device since you are using Xbox App and as well as deleting such data on your game. Once playing it will go back again from the start and scratch and see if those achievement will be gone when clearing the data of the game. Here are the steps:

• C:\Users\(username of your device)\Documents\My Games\(Name of the game)
    • C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\GAME
    • C:\Users\NAME\Documents\GAME
    • C:\Users\NAME\Documents\My Games\GAME
    • C:\Users\NAME\Appdata\ROaming\GAME
    • C:\Users\NAME\Appdata\Local\GAME
    • C:\Program Files\GAME
    • C:\ProgramData\GAME
    • C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME
    • C:\Program Files\Steam\Game

The NAME means the username of your device or computer and the GAME means the title of the game that you are playing or want to clear.

In addition, since achievements is system generated. Marked achievements will be intact but on these options above if we can try to do that on clearing the DATA of the game to get off the achievements, it is the least we could try.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no way to delete achievements nor is there likely to ever be. Removing things from a database is extremely hazardous and could bring everything tumbling down. This is why on video games they tend to not remove things, just make them inaccessible like in the infamous Hot Coffee incident.

I suggest that if you wish to test things you make a dummy account and do it there, it's the only option
  4. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Munnr Weber

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Saeleth Win User

Missing Oblivion Achievement????

It may be a sync issue, I have fun into this problem before as well and it managed to work itself out after a couple of days. Is the achievement enemy registering on the mobile app?
  6. DarkDazoki05 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate subscription issues

I have both and I use ultimate for both. I looked on the Xbox and Xbox game pass app and it shows no achievements and that I don’t even have a subscription even though I checked that I had one and it says I do on the manage subscriptions page.
Thema:

1. Achievements Manager on the Xbox App - Similar Threads - Achievements Manager App

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...