Achievements have gone missing, and my scores wrong

Discus and support Achievements have gone missing, and my scores wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, In the last few days I lost about 17k of my gamerscore! Some of my games like Xbox Fitness and Mad Max show no points and no gamerscore, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHRUMMM, May 17, 2017.

1. CHRUMMM
    CHRUMMM Guest

Hello,

In the last few days I lost about 17k of my gamerscore! Some of my games like Xbox Fitness and Mad Max show no points and no gamerscore, but the actual achievements are still there when I open the game's achievement page. This really sucks. Please help.

Thanks!

:)

CHRUMMM, May 17, 2017
  2. KevinoHeat
    KevinoHeat Guest
    Achievements have gone missing, and my scores wrong?

Hi again, I recovered my gamer tag and hence lost the 3 achievements I'd previously earned, I understand that if I had been playing offline then they would have gone(tho I was online), however the last of the 3(the only one I could previously view) did have
    a date stamp, which I was always under the impression proved I'd been online. Is it possible for me to "re-earn" achievements I'd already earnt?

KevinoHeat, May 17, 2017
  3. CHRUMMM
    CHRUMMM Guest

Yes! I have the exact same issue on May 15th 2017. I am missing about 17k Achievement points. Is anyone having this issue? All of my Xbox Fitness achievements are now tracked as zero but they still showed that I achieved them.

CHRUMMM, May 17, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Seen this quite a bit recently.

For some reason you will lose some Gamerscore but it will come back within a few days.

No idea why it happens but it has happened to a fair few people & they've all got their Gamerscore/achievements back.

It's not a Gamerscore reset as you still have many xbox 360 achievements.

If it hasn't corrected itself after a few days then post back.

Daft Badger, May 17, 2017
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey Kevino! I do see this game in your played history, and the achievements showing on Xbox.com add up to the total shown there (300). Are you still seeing 335 on your console? Were you connected to LIVE the entire time you were playing this game? If not,
    did you connected to LIVE before moving or recovering your profile?
  6. LotsOfCrap-70E50618- Win User

All you need to do is recover your Gamertag.
  7. KevinoHeat Win User

Hi again, I recovered my gamer tag and hence lost the 3 achievements I'd previously earned, I understand that if I had been playing offline then they would have gone(tho I was online), however the last of the 3(the only one I could previously view) did have
    a date stamp, which I was always under the impression proved I'd been online. Is it possible for me to "re-earn" achievements I'd already earnt?
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Unfortunately no, once you recover an account, it pulls the last saved info from the servers, which apparently was before you earned these achievements. You will have to earn these achievements again. On the larger issue, most of the time the achievements/score
    catch up after a short time. If you notice your score completely stuck and not changing for multiple days, then there may be a deeper issue.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Seen this quite a bit recently.

For some reason you will lose some Gamerscore but it will come back within a few days.

No idea why it happens but it has happened to a fair few people & they've all got their Gamerscore/achievements back.

It's not a Gamerscore reset as you still have many xbox 360 achievements.

If it hasn't corrected itself after a few days then post back.
Thema:

1. Achievements have gone missing, and my scores wrong - Similar Threads - Achievements gone missing

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  6. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  7. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox: I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the...
  8. Achievement History Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement History Gone: Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once before and was able to sort it by deleting...
  9. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....
  10. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84