achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

Discus and support achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HighImRi13, Jun 16, 2023.

1. HighImRi13
    HighImRi13 Guest

I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list achievements. I made a social media post about this and at least seven other people are having the same thing happened to them so it’s clearly a Microsoft issue, and essentially I am not able to send a chat help request regarding this. Any idea what I can do?

:)

HighImRi13, Jun 16, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have the same issue. I doubt troubleshooting will make a difference. It has happened multiple times before, so chances are it will get fixed when Microsoft is aware of it. Just keep checking the Xbox Status page for updates.
  3. SpaceC9t Win User

I have the same Issue from around the time when this post was written. I wrote to support and they told me to write here and they recommended me exactly the same methods that don't work. Dozens of games have disappeared or even weirder some have changed order, for example a game I played 2 weeks ago has been listed below games I have played years ago.

I think nothing will help us except an update from Xbox.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that and I apologize for the trouble. The last resort will be resetting the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft account which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile and then check if you can see your achievements from there? If yes, kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  6. HighImRi13 Win User

hello, so i opened my partners new S console and all my achievements are there but not on my personal xbox One or my xbox app, even after following the steps you just gave
Thema:

1. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list - Similar Threads - achievements game progress

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  4. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  5. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  6. Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...: My dad has bought and xbox series s for my son to play when he goes round to visit. He doesn't like using it as he/we haven't figured out if we can get his games (at the levels he is at) on it. I...
  7. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  8. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  9. Not getting game pass achievement daily’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting game pass achievement daily’s: I have followed the clear cache, sign out process and it has not worked. My recent achievements social shows 20gs The leaderboard shows 60gs I have 3215gs that has popped since Friday! My...
  10. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...