Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

Discus and support Achievements for xbox one and series x missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carmine's a place for, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games were displayed at 0% as if they were nver played and if clicked on to "display all achievements" it would load endlessly showing nothing. Data from xbox 360 games was unaffected and displayed properly. While in a game ( I was playng Assassin's Creed Origins) using the home button menu it did display my progress properly but only while the game was running and it disappeared again the second I quit and tried to access the same information from the home screen. My Gamerscore is displayed properly across all menus and on the home screen even though none of the achiements are visible.

I also noticed when I selected quit game to stop playing Assassin's Creed Origins as it closed the game to return me to the home screen a shadow in the shape of the xbox 360 browser that appears when using backwards compatable games appeared on my screen for half a second. I've never seen this happen before and don't know if this is in any way related to the problem.

:)

carmine's a place for, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen games its a powerfull console

but missing some of the hardware features that are required, xbox one x is ancient tech these days, even series s is now stretching, series x is getting on a bit too.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

My xbox series x/s achievements are showing up as xbox one achievements on xbox.com ?

Achievements unlocked while playing on a series S/X aren't separate,they're just the same as xbox one achievements.

It's not like the xbox 360 & xbox one where the achievement system was made slightly different,the xbox one & series consoles use the same achievement system.
  4. Muellerli Win User

Same here.

All my achievements are gone, first all games were shown with 0 GS, now my achievement site is completely empty also in the App. New achievements do not unlock…

When you follow Reddit and Trueachievements there seems to be a lot of more players experiencing these issues.
  5. SwiftlyTiliting7 Win User

I have the same. No list of achievements on the app or on my xbox S.
  6. ArkhmInmate0801 Win User

Same for me. All achievements are gone.
Thema:

1. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing - Similar Threads - Achievements series missing

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?: Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen. 05aa12d4-71cb-47dc-a53e-5240b7d1d60b
  6. Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X: So, as I'm popping achievements, I am finding that my "Recent Achievements" list is showing achievements that were about 50-60 achievements ago. Now, I am actually popping the achievements. They...
  7. Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers): There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my console. In the Power Rangers case I've waited...
  8. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  9. The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with getting achievements in the series of games The walking Dead: Going through the first season of The Walking Dead, I ran into a problem when I completed an episode but didn't get an achievement. This was with several episodes in the game. I followed the...
  10. Fallout 4 - Achievements not unlocking after upgrading from a Xbox One to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 - Achievements not unlocking after upgrading from a Xbox One to Xbox Series X: Let me quickly explain and give an example. 2 achievements in particular. Achievement 1 - Pick 50 locks. When I made the switch from my xbox one to my xbox series x, I was at 42 picks locked....