Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

Discus and support Achievements aren't working for fallout 4 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nathan Godfrey, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't

:)

Nathan Godfrey, Mar 29, 2024
  2. WarHound Gen82 Win User

Achievements are not unlocking even though I have met the criteria.

Adding my problem to the pile that I see here already l have 3 achievements that are Done! Unlocking but aren't Unlocked! and these are on fallout 4
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

Hi Alvaro. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you aren't able to unlock achievements in Fallout 4, are you having this issue in any other games?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is it possible to reset a games stats? I made a new fallout character thats higher than my old one but the stat still only says the old character level

No, it's not possible to reset a games stats. As for the achievements. If you are talking about Fallout 4, then Bethesda are aware of the problem and is working on the fix.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Achievements aren't working

Hey there!

Check out our
    Achievement Troubleshooting post
    and follow each step suggested. If the issue persists after trying each step (including waiting 72 hours for the achievement to pop), be sure to report it within the survey linked on that page so that data can be sent to
    the proper teams.
  6. AjinkyaX87 Win User

Achievements are not tracked for Fallout 4

Yes none of the Achievements unlocked, just for Fallout 4 game.
Thema:

Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

1. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Achievements aren't working

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  8. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  9. My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.: Why are my achievements not showing up in the friends & community updates lately? c6f8f644-e0e7-4de6-a8a3-63703ae79c6c
  10. Achievements Aren't Supported. Again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Aren't Supported. Again.: So I was going to get my daily points for GP, playing through Vampire Survivors. And the achievements popped in the game (with the rewards etc), but the rewards app won't recognize it, my...