Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

Discus and support Achievements are seemingly not working in a game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arrowbutcool, Jan 13, 2024.

1. arrowbutcool
    arrowbutcool Guest

The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving it to my account. Is there any possible way to fix this?

:)

arrowbutcool, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Arrowbutcool. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble unlocking a specific achievement for this game.
    Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried every potential solution provided in this similar thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/88e985a3-4139-430c-9400-93771d0c1004

“If you're on Xbox:

Ensure you were connected to Xbox Live. If you weren't, try connecting to Xbox Live, then attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If you were connected to Xbox Live and you completed the full requirements for the achievement, but the achievement seems ‘stuck’ at 100% complete or “Done! Unlocking…”, go to the achievement detail view on Xbox.com or on your Xbox One console to double-check whether it is still locked.

If your achievement is still locked, wait a full 72 hours and then check on Xbox.com or your Xbox One console and see if the achievement shows as unlocked. It may have unlocked while you were away from your console, PC, or phone.

If things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

Remove your account from your Xbox One console.
    Power cycle your Xbox One console.
    Download your account to your Xbox One console.
    Attempt to unlock the Achievement again.

If the achievement is showing as unlocked, but you're not seeing the Gamerscore from the achievement added to your total Gamerscore and the unlocked count for the game in question is incorrect: Head over to your profile on Xbox.com, view the game and achievement in question on your profile, then wait a full 72 hours for things to process.”

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  4. arrowbutcool Win User

I much appreciate the response, although, unfortunately these methods aren't exactly apart of the issue.

The game is intended to give you the achievement as you complete a specific ending to the game, I have beaten the ending and have not gotten it, the achievement itself has not changed from when I opened the game.

Would it be more ideal to contact the developer?
  5. ChristopherMoss3 Win User

Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

Hi.

I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered.

Any clues?

Thanks.
    Nothing but troubles.

So seemingly a nice offer, GAMEPASS QUESTS LINKED TO MICROSOFT REWARDS, FUN, NICE OFFER, WIN WIN SITUATION, YEAH RIGHT. Why offer the public something that it seems like the search engines, databases, apps, systems, & programs cant handle. Seemingly works
    absolutely against the participants.Nothing but trouble but yet i was emailed to death to participate. Quests dont show up anymore, achievements dont show, points dont add up or wont give them to you unless you complained about something that is for free.
    ALL GOOD THINGS ARE A HASSLE, ALWAYS SOMETHING. YOU HAVE TO REJOIN OR RELINK YOUR GAMEPASS LIVEGOLD MICROSOFT & APP PROGRAMS EACH MONTH, why bother?
  6. FlashSpirit3 Win User

The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?

This is a good follow on the discussion to an earlier one suggesting Achievement Guidelines and requesting they be followed.

I know for those compulsive players leaving an unfinished achievement is like a squeaky door that can't be fixed!

I for one learned to just let it go. Some achievements, especially pair and yet seemingly unrelated, are just not reasonable. On of the suggestions was to make the 1000 mark to be without unreasonable criteria, such as killing 100,000 zombies for 8hrs straight
    without dying. Have the crazy achievements be bonus effort, rare for sure, but not requiring hospitalization!
Thema:

1. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game. - Similar Threads - Achievements are seemingly

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...