Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ...

Discus and support Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Still the same problem going on error code 0x87c40011 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaspervan der Burgh, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ...

Still the same problem going on

error code 0x87c40011

IOo PwNStar oOI, Mar 16, 2015
  2. mine is solved i can acces it again thank god now hope it stays that way achievements unlock again also Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011
gamecomparing not working either on console ... :)

Jaspervan der Burgh, Mar 16, 2015
  3. Yup, problem is solved for me too. A few achievents in Titanfall still read "done - unlocking" but i`m pretty sure that they will unlock in the next few hours/days.

PETERWAHSMUTH, Mar 16, 2015
  4. Zchronik777
    Zchronik777 Guest

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ...

Mines been broken for days, I completed The Witcher 3 and Saints Row 4 didn't earn any achievements and can't open the achievement app

Zchronik777, Jul 9, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there Zchronik777,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is a bit old, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered to you from our community. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Nov 1, 2018
  6. th3 d3ath n0t3 Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console and on website

Crazy how this is happening and its happened sincenter I've started playing DB Xenoverse. Tried all of the above and nothing is working
  7. Jaspervan der Burgh Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console and on website

i'm srry to hear that @ IOoPwNStar just checked mine and it still isn't working hope we get some real help soon thnx for the reply
  8. Zchronik777 Win User

Mines been broken for days, I completed The Witcher 3 and Saints Row 4 didn't earn any achievements and can't open the achievement app
  9. Jaspervan der Burgh Win User

mine is solved i can acces it again thank god now hope it stays that way achievements unlock again also :)
  10. Jerith Geros Win User

I'm having the exact same problem... exactly as appare13 describes. This has been going on for me since Saturday evening.
Thema:

1. Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ... - Similar Threads - Achievements app wont

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Achievements Manager on the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievements Manager on the Xbox App: This question is so old but it bothers me to this day, even after 10 years with the Xbox. With all the affection and passion I have for Xbox, I ask the fans to please listen. I just ask that...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score: I can’t see any achievements but I could a few days ago what can I do? b1eb0424-3f13-41b3-9a92-1d9b144ac5be
  10. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....