Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ...

Discus and support Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So far I have done all the following and none of them worked: - Hard Reboot - Sign out and in again - Change background to black and other colours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaspervan der Burgh, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ...

So far I have done all the following and none of them worked:

- Hard Reboot

- Sign out and in again

- Change background to black and other colours then reboot

- Popping an achievement on X360 (Didn't even add on to my gamerscore on XB1)

- Remove profile from console and re-downloading it

- Launching and quitting achievement app in many different situations (snapped and not)

- Booting XB1 offline then rebooting online

- Re-installing game I was playing at the time

- Getting my friend to login as me on his XB1 (interestingly he can still load the achievements app signed in as him but signed in as me he gets the same errors)

- Meeting requirements for new achievements

After all the above the Achievements app is not loading and achievements I have certainly met requirements for are not popping. Like others I can't access my achievements on other platforms.

so my guess is it's account related cos it has nothing to do with the console or website since it isn't working fro my friend neither.

i also contacted the support chat and they gave me an assurance that i didn't need to worry my achievements are save but that isn't the point!!!

the point is the *** app ain't working so i can't play games now cos it will not add any achievements plus how long will it take untill it will work again or maybe it will not even work anymore in wich my account is broken wich would be stupid cos then 4
    years of achievement hunting would be thrown in the garbagebin!!

why isn't there anyone at ms that can give me an honoust anwser or a fix for this issue?!!!!

they sure now how to ruin gaming nowadays since all the problems with the xb1.

so if a moderator reads this think before you give me an anwser. and pls don't say that it will be solved quickly and say it will work eventually for me cos my point is that it isn't working for me and probably hundreds others and the millions for wich it
    is working are lucky and that if it would be a server issue then pls restart the *** thing or something and don't think it's just hundred people not and millions have a go that you wont do a restart becausewe are in the minors.

ok i've made my point hope someone with brains reads this and give me a straight anwser and not a typical textbook reply!

with kind regards a very frustrating gamer

Vampire1476

:)

Jaspervan der Burgh, Mar 15, 2015
  2. murphyd 136
    murphyd 136 Guest
    Achievements app not working

The achievements app on my Xbox One is not working. I picked up a skull on Halo MCC and didn't get the achievement and it happened on AC Unity as well. When I open the app, I get the error code 0x87c40011 and when I go to the Support on Xbox's site, they
    don't know what that code is, so I'm trying to find out if anyone has a solution for fixing. I already tried power cycling the console and restarting my router.

murphyd 136, Mar 15, 2015
  3. MatthewTrail
    MatthewTrail Guest
    Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

I'm getting error 0x87c40011 when trying to open the achievements app. First time happening to me.

MatthewTrail, Mar 15, 2015
  4. Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ...

For what it's worth I am having the same issue, I am unable to see or track achievements via the game or via the website.

Pretty sure i also earned a few achievements tonight on GTA 5 but had no pop ups and I'm now not even sure if I got credit for them or not.

Very annoying and very hard to find a real answer.

IOo PwNStar oOI, Mar 15, 2015
  5. ate: 16/03/2015 02:15:13

s: mAG8r6k4aCkrsC66nGHgGnIZc/DSSN2mE+7B3sAUhPU=

req: 6184a5e0-69b3-4147-b17f-1912a265d5b1

IOo PwNStar oOI, Mar 15, 2015
  6. i'm srry to hear that @ IOoPwNStar just checked mine and it still isn't working hope we get some real help soon thnx for the reply

Jaspervan der Burgh, Mar 15, 2015
  7. SamWright
    SamWright Guest
    Hey i have had this problem for 2 days now. Recently done a mission that took a week to get and it will not pop. If its not sorted by tuesday they timer resets and i will lose this achievement. So frustrating

SamWright, Mar 15, 2015
  8. Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ...

it's insane that something like that takes days to go away or even might now go away i have noticed that some people who have had the issue got it again so there is a slight chance that you even might get it again when it finally resolved.

in other words i don't know what's going on but to have to wait for who knows how manny days and not being able to play that is just a faulty product and for us people to pay for something for that is just insane i really think the xbox one is a mistake
    and that they should have a good engineer team on it to finally finish this faulty OS and not keep comming with stupid updates wich onl makes the OS less and less working i have lost faith

Jaspervan der Burgh, Mar 16, 2015
  9. just got off the phone with the dutch support they don't have a clue either the guy asked his team manager and they said i was the first to call with this problem and that they would monitor my post on this forum and call me on my phone if they might have
    a solution but for now they don't know of one yet at least there was someone willing to hear me out and tried to get a solution so that's the first positive (small but still) thing from one guy at MS support hope they find something soon

10. I have the same issue since saturday. Achievements won`t pop an I can`t open the app on the X1 (0x87c40011). Smartglass or xbox.com also only show an error-code when i try to look at achievements.

3rd-party sites like TrueAchievements do not update too, even new unlocked ones for the 360 won`t show.

Friends of mine can´t compare their achievements to mine or look at them at all.

PETERWAHSMUTH, Mar 16, 2015
  11. Jamoff
    Jamoff Guest
    Having the exact same problem here, not a clue whats going on. Tried CS but they don't have an answer. I assume any earned achievements will be unlocked after the issue is fixed.

Jamoff, Mar 16, 2015
  12. TheStMichel
    TheStMichel Guest
    Hey guys!

This is currently a known issue and if you're still seeing the same issues in 48 hours, I'd recommend posting back here so the support can see it. Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011
gamecomparing not working either on console ... :)

TheStMichel, Mar 16, 2015
  13. Jerith Geros
    Jerith Geros Guest

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ...

I'm having the exact same problem... exactly as appare13 describes. This has been going on for me since Saturday evening.

Jerith Geros, Mar 16, 2015
  14. @TheStMichelcthere are guys here who have this problem for longer then 48 hours man!!!and still nothing nadaa cos they don't know what to do and it's still not showing at live services as a problem so in other words it seems they got a problem they can't
    solve so our acouns are useless now even with them telling cloudsave etc it isn't cos i read about one guy wich it was solved and now he has the same problem again so it can come back also then you are *** again!

in other words i guess i am stopping with xbox and go to another system instead cos this is not funny anymore i payed for these services

15. Crazy how this is happening and its happened sincenter I've started playing DB Xenoverse. Tried all of the above and nothing is working

th3 d3ath n0t3, Mar 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011 gamecomparing not working either on console ... - Similar Threads - Achievements app wont

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Achievements Manager on the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievements Manager on the Xbox App: This question is so old but it bothers me to this day, even after 10 years with the Xbox. With all the affection and passion I have for Xbox, I ask the fans to please listen. I just ask that...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score: I can’t see any achievements but I could a few days ago what can I do? b1eb0424-3f13-41b3-9a92-1d9b144ac5be
  10. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....