Achievements app Error code 0x87c40011

Discus and support Achievements app Error code 0x87c40011 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this error code when I try to look at Halo achievements I have tried other games and they work fine its just with Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by twaig1690, Jul 19, 2015.

1. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

I keep getting this error code when I try to look at Halo achievements I have tried other games and they work fine its just with Halo

:)

twaig1690, Jul 19, 2015
  2. Halo MCC Achievement error 0x87c40011

I have the exact same problem with the same error code, but then with the game Goat Simulator. Some achievements synced correctly and suddenly my collectible achievement didn't unlock. Going to the Achievements App gives the error 0x87c40011 Achievements app Error code 0x87c40011 :(

Kennyannydenny, Jul 19, 2015
  3. MatthewTrail
    MatthewTrail Guest
    Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

I'm getting error 0x87c40011 when trying to open the achievements app. First time happening to me.

MatthewTrail, Jul 19, 2015
  4. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

WHY WON'T MICROSFT REPLY TO MY THREAD

twaig1690, Nov 2, 2015
  5. Dark XmptdRaptr Win User

ERROR 0x87c40011

Same here. I'm playing through sniper elite 3 and tried snapping achievements, then I got this error code 0x87c40011. Tried opening achievements through My Games and Apps, but I get the same error code.
  6. Kennyannydenny Win User

Halo MCC Achievement error 0x87c40011

I have the exact same problem with the same error code, but then with the game Goat Simulator. Some achievements synced correctly and suddenly my collectible achievement didn't unlock. Going to the Achievements App gives the error 0x87c40011 :(
  7. Euripides69 Win User

Achievements app not working

Getting the error code 0x87c40011 and do not have access to the achievement app plus no achievement are popping when they should be?

Tried hard rebooting and signing out of the account with no success.

Not a good week with Halo MCC issues and now this.
  8. MatthewTrail Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

I'm getting error 0x87c40011 when trying to open the achievements app. First time happening to me.
  9. Tukaitaua Win User

Xbox One Achievements app: error code 0x87c40011

I'm having the same issue. I get the error code 0x87c4000d when I try to compare achievements with friends and I get the error code 0x87c40011 when I try to open the achievement app ( which won't open ). It's definitely got nothing to do with Halo MCC as
    I don't have it
Thema:

1. Achievements app Error code 0x87c40011 - Similar Threads - Achievements app Error

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  6. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  7. Achievements Manager on the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievements Manager on the Xbox App: This question is so old but it bothers me to this day, even after 10 years with the Xbox. With all the affection and passion I have for Xbox, I ask the fans to please listen. I just ask that...
  8. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  9. I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score: I can’t see any achievements but I could a few days ago what can I do? b1eb0424-3f13-41b3-9a92-1d9b144ac5be
  10. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....