Achievements all gone from Xbox App

Discus and support Achievements all gone from Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chonlachat Munsamai, May 4, 2023.

1. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday.

:)

Chonlachat Munsamai, May 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly repair and reset the Xbox App by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for "Xbox" app > Advanced Options > Repair < Reset > Restart your PC.

Also, check your account online if it will be visible from there: https://account.xbox.com/profile.
  3. G_Rllns Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

This may be their way of getting us to get the achievements on Android and iOS phones but in my opinion, the XBOX achievements on those platforms are no way as challenging as those on Windows devices. Take for example, Wordament. On Windows devices, you
    can get achievements in about 50+ hours (17 of them). On the same app for iOS and Android, it takes only one hour (10 achievements). Where is the challenge? Any idea if the XCCA (XBOX Console Companion App) will work on Windows 10 Mobile as of tomorrow? Messaging
    will be gone from the app.
  4. Spazpol Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

Have you gone into your xbox app on your computer and checked what it shows there on your achievement progress?
  5. Muellerli Win User

Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

Same here.

All my achievements are gone, first all games were shown with 0 GS, now my achievement site is completely empty also in the App. New achievements do not unlock…

When you follow Reddit and Trueachievements there seems to be a lot of more players experiencing these issues.
  6. Amish Mechanic Win User

All 360 Achievements are gone

this happened to me this morning, delete ur profile from HDD and only profile. then u want to recover ur gamertag. i have all mine back now. good luck :)
Thema:

1. Achievements all gone from Xbox App - Similar Threads - Achievements gone App

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox: I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the...
  9. Achievement History Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement History Gone: Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once before and was able to sort it by deleting...
  10. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84