Achievement wont unlock

Discus and support Achievement wont unlock in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dean foster1, Feb 19, 2024.

1. dean foster1
    dean foster1 Guest

Achievement wont unlock

Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling and installing with no joy. Can this be sorted? I do not want to go through the game again with the hope it will unlock the next time.

Thanks in advance

:)

dean foster1, Feb 19, 2024
  2. ianbann82 Win User

Fenix Rising for download NOW.

if u have all ribbons achievement wont unlock, just win any other ribbon then after the match achievement will then unlock
  3. Darth Stricken Win User

Xbox one achievements messed up?

I finished Halo yesterday but ten achievements wont unlock. They all say "Done. Unlocking..."
  4. Ivasawa Jin Win User

Achievements not popping up on my Xbox One???

I Know that you must be Online for the Achievement to UNLOCK . but this is different . the Achievements Do get Unlocked in the Achie. app . but they wont pop up . its a BUG
  5. MannieE Win User

Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

Yep, under game it says unlocked. But if you click tje pop-up after the achievement unlocks it is not showing it in the list with latest achievements. And it wont unlock the rewards points. Noticed it in the past three days.
  6. Simmy The Hand Win User

Glitchy Achievements

Now the Higher Ground achievement for Peggle 2 wont unlock.
Thema:

Achievement wont unlock

1. Achievement wont unlock - Similar Threads - Achievement wont unlock

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement wont unlock: I recently got an achievement in Call of duty ghosts and did what it asked but it never popped/unlocked, any solutions? Achievement name: Audiophile 6ed30f79-4ea0-4377-a877-757396b8148f
  8. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef