Achievement won't unlock Media Baron Quantum Break

Discus and support Achievement won't unlock Media Baron Quantum Break in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Achievement won't unlock for a few days now. Says I have 100 percent. Achievement is called Media Baron. And the game is Quantum Break... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NativeSurf, Jan 26, 2018.

1. NativeSurf
    NativeSurf Guest

Achievement won't unlock for a few days now. Says I have 100 percent. Achievement is called Media Baron. And the game is Quantum Break

:)

NativeSurf, Jan 26, 2018
  2. Media Baron Achievement won't unlock

My Media Baron Achievement won't unlock, too.

How long do you wait ?

PlayerSirDream, Jan 26, 2018
  3. Attilx
    Attilx Guest
    "Media Baron" unlock in Quantum Break

Hi, i have completed the game Quantum Break at 100%, but the achivement "Media Baron" remains blocked. The progress bar is at 1%

How can I do to unlock it?

Attilx, Jan 26, 2018
  4. XxUNCOUTHxX
    XxUNCOUTHxX Guest

XxUNCOUTHxX, Jan 27, 2018
  5. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

6. PlayerSirDream Win User

Media Baron Achievement won't unlock

My Media Baron Achievement won't unlock, too.

How long do you wait ?
  7. scmark15 Win User

Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

If an achievement is stuck at 100% you've unlocked it but it still hasn't synced with Xbox yet... usually this happens instantly unless something occurs. Most people will tell you to hard reset your Xbox by holding down the power button on the console till
    it shuts down, wait 30 seconds, then start it up. Some will tell you to wait 24-72 hours for it to appear. Others will tell you to recover your gamertag or even to try to re-achieve the achievement. Some of these work other times you just gotta be patient
    and wait until it unlocks...sometimes without any notification, you'll just sign in and it'll be unlocked. Sometimes it'll just pop while playing something else.
  8. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hey coasterflo!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines Problems with Xbox One Achievements and
    Challenges
    ? Additionally, please do check the Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey—your information will be recorded and will be passed along to the proper teams to take
    a look at it.

Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!
  9. matttoxxx Win User

Yes, thats correct. I had 1 achievement on Wolfenstein which showed Unlocking (this one doesnt...only shows that is on 100%)...but i had to wait maybe 4-5 months and it unlocked suddenly... I tried some of these suggestions...none worked. So i guess we have
    to wait...
Thema:

1. Achievement won't unlock Media Baron Quantum Break - Similar Threads - Achievement won't unlock

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Achievement won't be unlocked in "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won't be unlocked in "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun": Hi experts, I've just one remaining achievement locked in this game, this is a story related achievement, and I can guarantee that the requirement of unlocking the achievement is satisfied. Does...
  6. Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear...
  7. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  8. Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my achievements unlock?!?!?: I'm playing Resident Evil 0 HD and I complete the requirements for an achievement called "Who Needs Partners?" and for some reason the achievement won't unlock. I've tried every "fix" under the...
  9. Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c
  10. Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...